• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Advanced - Foxes in the Wilderness

Serenity123

Hello Everyone,

I found this picture some time ago and I have been looking for someone who would be interested in doing a long-term storyline around two original characters in this picture. It would involve two foxes in the wilderness who have to find a means to survive, and also find happiness in each others' company (non-sexual). I thought of a couple of different ways the storyline could happen, and how to portray the characters on their 'animal' instincts and thought patterns, and I kept coming back to one idea - where at least one of the characters if not both had been human up until recently. It allows for more "human personification" of the characters and it removes some of the feral and savage nature not that I imagine there would not b some of that encroaching into the storyline. … I would like to play as the female vixen, and I would like for my partner to play the male.

A little about myself beforehand, I have been writing for about twelve years and average six to nine paragraphs per post. I tend to pour a lot of detail into posts such as descriptions of what is happening as well as the description of the environment and the thought patterns of the characters. I believe that what is unsaid or undone is as interesting to read as what is said and done. This follows more of the "Shakephrian" thought and honestly I am a little bit of a sucker for tragedies. I do not mind if my character has had a difficult time leading up to the story and has to come to terms with it all at once in unfamiliar circumstances. I am open to most themes of the story and the background provided that I am able to play my human who has been transformed into a female vixen, and is learning first hand that animals have instincts that are more difficult to ignore.

From the desire to hunt, to the desire for a companion, to the more instinctual fears of hunters and humans (even as a former human) I think those would all be interesting to explore.

r7HXvEW.jpg

Very interested. I do have a fox form in mind, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back