• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Advance darksouls roleplay!

bingus44

Elder Member
Ok so all the basic rules. No one liners, 1-5 paragraphs, blah blah blah, you heard it a million times before, so let's get to the fun stuff.

So by advanced darksouls rp what I mean is that, you should know almost all the darksouls lore, I know all the lore for darksouls 1 and 2 but 2 doesn't really matter, just know your darksouls 1 lore.

What inspired me to have an rp about darksouls is the deep NPC backstories, like how siegemeyer is adventuring just so he doesn't go hollow, and since you rescue him a bunch of times, he feels worthless and eventually goes hollow.

You know, just the deep stories like that are what got me.

How would this go about? Would we be using NPCs? Created characters? Wouldn't there be lots of times where the characters become separated?

OC.

So are you in? We/I could think of a plot pretty quickly and I'll create a thread/pm and we can make our characters.

Are you still here? Sorry I took so long, so let's discuss the plot first, before we make the thread.

I was thinking the two characters meet each other on their travels and interact with each other but ultimately end up siding with opposing serpents, like that removed Oscar questline.

One last question before I start writing out the character I have in mind. Our OCs - How original? Would it be very grounded in the game's system, with the same classes, gear, and everything, or would there be a reasonable amount of freeform in additional aspects? I could work either way, it's just that I'd like to know how many options I have.

Basically all free from, you don't have to pick a class, it's supposed to be realistic not really like a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back