• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom adv literate partner search! (ignore reply count- desperately looking)

xrawrrocky

bearer of bad news
Hi everyone! I'm Rocky.

Please forgive the ugliness of this post as I am still learning this site and how to make things pretty. As for me, I am 24 years old and I have been roleplaying since I was 12 years old. That's weird and a long time right? I started out on the Neopets forums and have moved through many sites over the years. I fell out of roleplaying for a couple years as I finished college and recently I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. All of my old haunts are dead unfortunately and I looked on Google, searching to see if there was anybody still out there and I FOUND THIS GEM!

As for how I role-play, I am literate to advanced. I have been role playing for about 10+ years. I am here to write stories. Typical post length is three to four paragraphs minimum for my characters usually. I am very, very active and I will always let you know if you won't hear from me for a bit or if I have writer's block. I really hate being ghosted so please feel free to be upfront with me if you're not interested anymore or if the plot is boring you and we can work on it together! I love OOC chatter and I love making friends, sharing memes, keke'ing, if you will, alongside our roleplay. I'm a super friendly person.

NO MARY SUE/GARY SUE CHARACTERS!!! I need your characters to have some depth or I will get BORED.
Yes- I do double.
I'm not interested in smut I'm looking to write a story.
18+ PLEASE - I'm 24 and I like romance in my story lines... Which brings me to another point
Romance is a necessity. Whether it be a little or a lot. I'm a hopeless romantic and I'd like romantic themes along with the dark and the angst and whatever else.
M X F and I can be convinced to do F X F
I do OC X OC and canon x OC (your OC needs to be well developed, have flaws, history. Like I said I want to write a STORY)
I make character sheets and I use face claims, however this doesn't excuse laziness, My character sheets are to give a general idea of the character and detail comes into my starters.

As for the genres I'm interested in right now....

VAMPIRE DIARIES (CRAVING)

I am dying to get a good TVD story going on. I have several plot ideas that we could discuss if this interests you. I always take on Caroline and I am looking for somebody to write as Klaus. I have written as Jeremy, Elijah and Damon. I can take on whomever you'd like!

HARRY POTTER (CRAVING)

Always looking for a good Marauder's Era plot line. I have several plot ideas for this one as well. Looking for somebody to take on either Regulus or Sirius Black. As for males I generally write Remus but I am willing to talk about it.

TRUE BLOOD-

I've never done a True Blood plot and am super interested in getting my hands into one!

RIVERDALE-

Also never gotten to do one of these and would be super interested to get one going!

GOSSIP GIRL-

I have so many ideas for one of these! Let's talk!

SONS OF ANARCHY-

really wanting to try one of these!

SUPERNATURAL (not the fandom but vampires, witches, etc)- I'm up for so many different plots here so just ask and we can discuss something.

ANYTHING REALISTIC-

if you have ideas regarding some sort of realistic plot i would be more than interested in talking about it! I am super into going off of the idea of Skins (UK) and creating a plot off of that.

Any genres not listed here please feel free to ask if I'm interested.

Looking forward to hopefully making a connection! Feel free to PM me or comment here.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I'm Rocky.

Please forgive the ugliness of this post as I am still learning this site and how to make things pretty. As for me, I am 24 years old and I have been roleplaying since I was 12 years old. That's weird and a long time right? I started out on the Neopets forms and have moved through many sites over the years. I fell out of roleplaying for a couple years as I finished college and recently I've been trying to get back into the swing of things. All of my old haunts are dead unfortunately and I looked on Google, searching to see if there was anybody still out there and I FOUND THIS GEM!

As for how I role-play, I am semi-literate to literate on all posts. I love a well thought out plot with lots of work building up to the drama. Yes, I like something lots of build up. I am looking for long term here. I got really sad getting into stories and then just getting ghosted. I will always tell you if I'm not feeling it and we can work some new ideas up. I am able to reply multiple times if not lots of times all day, but I understand if you're not able to. I'll tell you if you won't be hearing from me that day. I write in third person always and I don't do the character bio thing. I always write introduction paragraphs. I'm looking for somebody able to match me on these things. Also I prefer we each take on two characters that way we each get to explore interesting character relationships. NO MARY SUE/GARY SUE CHARACTERS!!! I need your characters to have some depth or I will get BORED. Yes- I do double. I'm not interested in smut I'm looking to write a story.

As for the genres I'm interested in right now....

VAMPIRE DIARIES

I am dying to get a good TVD story going on. I am willing to play any character of your choosing, typically I take on Elijah but I can write as anybody who interests you, As for me, I'm dying to find somebody who would play the Klaus to my Caroline. As for plot, I have several ideas in mind and this would be dependent on the character you chose to take on and wanted me to play so we could discuss that.

HARRY POTTER

I'm craving a good Marauder's Era story going as well. As before, I'll play whoever you would like me to. I'm looking for somebody willing to take on Regulus/Sirius Black. Plot would also be dependent on our chosen characters and I'm really open to anything.

TRUE BLOOD-

I've never done a True Blood roleplay and am super interested in getting my hands into one!

RIVERDALE-

Also never gotten to do one of these and would be super interested to get one going!

GOSSIP GIRL-

I have so many ideas for one of these! Let's talk!

SUPERNATURAL (not the fandom but vampires, witches, etc)- I'm up for so many different plots here

ANYTHING REALISTIC-

if you have ideas regarding some sort of realistic plot i would be more than interested in talking about it!

Also another one I'm interested so please let's talk!!!!

Any genres not listed here please feel free to ask if I'm interested.

Looking forward to hopefully making a connection!

I'd be interested in Vampire Diaries or Trueblood. I've briefly played Klaus but what better way to get better than to expand on giving it another try. For Trueblood I've played Bill, Eric, Alcide, Sookie, Jason, and Tara. I'm also willing to double with an indepth Character of my own ready to use.

I'd be interested in Vampire Diaries or Trueblood. I've briefly played Klaus but what better way to get better than to expand on giving it another try. For Trueblood I've played Bill, Eric, Alcide, Sookie, Jason, and Tara. I'm also willing to double with an indepth Character of my own ready to use.

Yesss! I messaged you!!!

I'd love some Harry Potter and/or Gossip Girl! I've played HP so many times, but mostly with characters like George or Draco and playing Sirius would be a fun challenge. And Gossip Girl.. How much I loved that series, it would be awesome to play that. If you're up for one of them, or both, I'd really like to hear from you!

I'd love some Harry Potter and/or Gossip Girl! I've played HP so many times, but mostly with characters like George or Draco and playing Sirius would be a fun challenge. And Gossip Girl.. How much I loved that series, it would be awesome to play that. If you're up for one of them, or both, I'd really like to hear from you!

PMed!

STILL LOOKING. desperately looking for a good, thought out Vampire Diaries role-play or something supernatural themed.

I took a bit of a hiatus after going through a really bad break up this week but I'm back and still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back