• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AussieAndCat

Most of us start role playing on the playground. We don’t call it that of course, it’s “make believe” and the like. But between a few years of that and then 8 years of writing it, I’m still loving it every day! I’m 27 years old but my heart is still 12. First of all I’m very flexible, Problem? *tell me about it.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up or even editing my character in any way*. Having a tough time reply for any reason, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out or just be friendly.* I almost always double, we don’t live in a world by ourselves, neither should our characters. I don’t Fandom, describe your universe well enough and it shouldn’t matter? No triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!

•I would like to find
-Advanced Literate
-Quality over quantity. Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.
-Romance: Male character or Nb, (I’d be happy to double a male character when needed.) See below for further information
-Not actively looking for NSFW See below for further explanation.
-Seeking long term RP partner who isn’t prone to completely ghosting/ditching for good
-Respect and Flexibility: I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I expect to be able to reply once a day

**So there is a big difference between two people who developed a bond or partnership that doesn’t lead to kissy kissy, but is still considered–by English definition–as love. I love those relationships. Happens more frequently with non-human characters, (or with at least one.) I don’t necessarily mind romance that leads to kissy kissy but I am very straight, (no offense) I’m just not comfortable with mxm and fxf.

Current cravings
Seeking rper to play left hand character but we can plot the reverse if you want

(Male character)
-Prince x priestess (colonized planet)
-Spy-SF(special forces)/future rank equivalent rescues♂ x captured and tortured Spy-SF♀
-Spaceship commander/Military Officer x escaping Cybeborg/Android ♀

(Either Gender)
Pilot and Sentient Alien tech/ship
Person and Alien shapeshifter(s)
Endangered human x rogue AI

But honestly if you're excited about something send me a message.

I have a few fleshed out ideas if you want to know about my plots. Let me know which of the cravings above you want to plot about!

Sneak peak of my precut characters. (I have a tendency to make new ones with every stroke of my pencil.)

Serenity:
A young girl that either died or was in a deep coma when they used her to make an illegal construct Cyborg/Android. (Can be kissy kissy capable) Too tall, too sassy, too dangerous. Adventures and has a very, very dark side because she was built to be a walking weapon. She has some serious self-hate issues because of it.
Can be started out:
-As she’s escaping with one of the doctors responsible for/forced to create her.
-As she starts or during her military career there after.
-Or anything else we can orchestrate

Espi:
Human machine construct (Android/Cyborg) designed to be the perfect spy/espionage tool. She’s gone by numerous names and is a bit disconnected with the idea that she’s actually a person. She appears human in every way but is a digital monster that can hack and break almost any system. She hates this life and hates destroying the lives of all the people that she comes to love. Redhead with brown eyes and beautiful dimple smile. Might be considered pretty enough to be a model but not so pretty that people stare. I’m really excited to get to play her, she most likely walks into someone’s life, fast burn style, and steals his access to his job’s database, makes out with a ton of proprietary data and then disappears. He probably doesn’t realize her disappearance is connected to the theft. She leaves a note, writing in blood, “I’m sorry Please help me.” I don’t really know how to plot this from here, hopefully you have some ideas.

Sphere’rye:
An alien technology that morphs to take on the most convenient/useful form. Tends to bond to a pilot person. Some think they are sentient, others think they are just advanced self-replicating computers. The debate is very contentious. They work under magnetic bonding and can accumulate modern human technologies as well as bits of its own specialized tech. I’ve wanted to play this one a while now but it never seems to fit other plots. I think someone should discover that they are in fact sentient because humans have thrown the home planets balance out of whack and they have to fix it.

Null:
Human machine construct (Android/Cyborg) designed to be a security guard. Null goes through pretty dramatic character growth. It’s personality is initially suppressed due to the fact it could have easily been severely punished or even died for acting to achieve its wants and needs that were deemed unnecessary. It’s terrified and has no self-confidence, but develops that in whatever environment we shove it in. It's a pretty generic human person though it will be built tall, blonde and a bit bulky. Has inbuilt energy canons in its arms (and possibly in it’s antennas if that fits the universe we’re using.)

I have more characters of course. I mentioned the priestess and the rogue AI but I decided I was more interested in getting this posted than reformatting their intro right now lol.

I do also roleplay here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of us start role playing on the playground. We don’t call it that of course, it’s “make believe” and the like. But between a few years of that and then 8 years of writing it, I’m still loving it every day! I’m 27 years old but my heart is still 12. First of all I’m very flexible, Problem? *tell me about it.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up or even editing my character in any way*. Having a tough time reply for any reason, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out or just be friendly.* I almost always double, we don’t live in a world by ourselves, neither should our characters. I don’t Fandom, describe your universe well enough and it shouldn’t matter? No triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!

•I would like to find
-Advanced Literate
-Quality over quantity. Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.
-Romance: Male character or Nb, (I’d be happy to double a male character when needed.) See below for further information
-Not actively looking for NSFW See below for further explanation.
-Seeking long term RP partner who isn’t prone to completely ghosting/ditching for good
-Respect and Flexibility: I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I expect to be able to reply once a day

**So there is a big difference between two people who developed a bond or partnership that doesn’t lead to kissy kissy, but is still considered–by English definition–as love. I love those relationships. Happens more frequently with non-human characters, (or with at least one.) I don’t necessarily mind romance that leads to kissy kissy but I am very straight, (no offense) I’m just not comfortable with mxm and fxf.

Current cravings
Seeking rper to play left hand character but we can plot the reverse if you want

(Male character)
-Prince x priestess (colonized planet)
-Spy-SF(special forces)/future rank equivalent rescues♂ x captured and tortured Spy-SF♀
-Spaceship commander/Military Officer x escaping Cybeborg/Android ♀

(Either Gender)
Pilot and Sentient Alien tech/ship
Person and Alien shapeshifter(s)
Endangered human x rogue AI

But honestly if you're excited about something send me a message.

I have a few fleshed out ideas if you want to know about my plots. Let me know which of the cravings above you want to plot about!

Sneak peak of my precut characters. (I have a tendency to make new ones with every stroke of my pencil.)

Serenity:
A young girl that either died or was in a deep coma when they used her to make an illegal construct Cyborg/Android. (Can be kissy kissy capable) Too tall, too sassy, too dangerous. Adventures and has a very, very dark side because she was built to be a walking weapon. She has some serious self-hate issues because of it.
Can be started out:
-As she’s escaping with one of the doctors responsible for/forced to create her.
-As she starts or during her military career there after.
-Or anything else we can orchestrate

Espi:
Human machine construct (Android/Cyborg) designed to be the perfect spy/espionage tool. She’s gone by numerous names and is a bit disconnected with the idea that she’s actually a person. She appears human in every way but is a digital monster that can hack and break almost any system. She hates this life and hates destroying the lives of all the people that she comes to love. Redhead with brown eyes and beautiful dimple smile. Might be considered pretty enough to be a model but not so pretty that people stare. I’m really excited to get to play her, she most likely walks into someone’s life, fast burn style, and steals his access to his job’s database, makes out with a ton of proprietary data and then disappears. He probably doesn’t realize her disappearance is connected to the theft. She leaves a note, writing in blood, “I’m sorry Please help me.” I don’t really know how to plot this from here, hopefully you have some ideas.

Sphere’rye:
An alien technology that morphs to take on the most convenient/useful form. Tends to bond to a pilot person. Some think they are sentient, others think they are just advanced self-replicating computers. The debate is very contentious. They work under magnetic bonding and can accumulate modern human technologies as well as bits of its own specialized tech. I’ve wanted to play this one a while now but it never seems to fit other plots. I think someone should discover that they are in fact sentient because humans have thrown the home planets balance out of whack and they have to fix it.

Null:
Human machine construct (Android/Cyborg) designed to be a security guard. Null goes through pretty dramatic character growth. It’s personality is initially suppressed due to the fact it could have easily been severely punished or even died for acting to achieve its wants and needs that were deemed unnecessary. It’s terrified and has no self-confidence, but develops that in whatever environment we shove it in. It's a pretty generic human person though it will be built tall, blonde and a bit bulky. Has inbuilt energy canons in its arms (and possibly in it’s antennas if that fits the universe we’re using.)

I have more characters of course. I mentioned the priestess and the rogue AI but I decided I was more interested in getting this posted than reformatting their intro right now lol.

I do also roleplay here.
I might be interested.......you still on RPN?

here take my disc and friend me Ordo Skirata#9250
Hey I gave it a try but it didn’t work. Maybe try mine?
Transformation#6979

I promise I’m not normal this spotty, I was in a car wreck yesterday and I’m now without glasses. And mom was diagnosed with cancer so that been a priority... but I promise once we are connected on Discord things will be more regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Back