• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Adv. Lit. // Original RP Search !!

aeronwysnotebook

the stars await you
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, pleased to meet you. I’m Aeron, a roleplayer who has been off and on roleplaying for around 9 years now. I consider myself highly literate, and English is my native language. Currently I’ve found myself with a bit of free time, so what better to do with myself than to commit to a roleplay? If you think you may be interested, just read ahead and hopefully we become compatible partners!

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗Table of Contents˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

About Me
Roleplaying Style
Genres
Settings
Requirements/Rules
Outro

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗About Me˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

I’m a 20 year old individual who goes by he/they pronouns! I have a part-time job, and I’m currently taking classes at my community college. I’ve been roleplaying since I was about 11 years old, which puts around 9 years of experience under my sleeve. I’ve always used roleplaying as a way to escape, and it’s become a great comfort in my life! Though with that being said - my life does come first, so I may not be active during the week as desired. Life happens, and like I said, roleplaying is my way to escape in my down time.

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗Roleplaying Style ˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

My style lies somewhere between advanced lit. and novella. I love having a long post to wind down to and read, however I do value quality over quantity. With this in mind, my typical response length can be anywhere from between 400 words to 1,200+. I write in length and detail whenever applicable, though there’s just some moments in a roleplay where all there is to do is write filler. I’m sure you understand, and I trust you to use your best judgment on your side also!

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗Genres˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

My favorite genres in a roleplay are definitely slow-burn romance, drama, angst, and horror! Typically a good roleplay for me holds a mix of all these things, though I’m not opposed to just focusing on one if the plot is satisfactory. Something about having a roleplay that explores darker themes and emotions, really just brings out an amazing character development for me. So, I love it!

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗Settings˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

After roleplaying for so long you eventually make your way around just about every setting imaginable. Though I’ve found Modern, Fantasy, and Apocalyptic are some of my favorites! Of course these are purposefully vague, as I like to implement as much brainstorming room as possible. If you like a mix of fantasy/modern, or supernatural/modern, that’s fine! I’m pretty flexible, and willing to adjust. (Psst! I’m also totally willing to try out bizarre settings, just let me know!)

˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗Requirements/Rules˗ˏˋ ´ˎ˗

As anyone does, here’s some things I would like you to know before you message me!

Please be decently literate in English.
Be 18+!
Able to post at least 2 times a week (unless stated otherwise)!
Able to contribute to world building
Able to play minor characters if need be!

Response length of 300 - 800 characters per post.

And that's really it! If you think you meet these requirements, you’re good! The only other thing I should mention is that I’m looking to roleplay Male/Male pairings, or Masc/Masc. That being said, please don’t come to me seeking anything else! The answer is no, and I’m pretty set on that. If you’re still interested, shoot me a PM with an introduction of yourself and your style, and we can take it from there!

Thank you, have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back