• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Adv. Lit] looking for scifi / space opera or fantasy

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi. Call me Dark. I'm 20 years old, decently available for responses, and write anyway from a few paragraphs to 10 or so. Depends on my muse and how much I'm working with.

I'm looking for other advanced literate or literate roleplayers who enjoy science fiction or fantasy RPs. I have a list of ideas, but I am also open to brainstorming and figuring things out. As my username implies, I like incorporating dark themes into my RPs, so please let me know if you have any triggers or limits when you DM me.

Most of my characters are male. I'm open to whatever kind of romance or no romance at all, though I prefer to see if our characters mesh first. I double, but I don't mind if you do or don't.

If you're interested, send me a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back