• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests [ π—”π——π—’π—«π—’π—šπ—₯𝗔𝗣𝗛𝗬 ] ━ π‘Ž π‘™π‘–π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘’ (retired)

butterfly aubade

β™‘ 520
ADOXOGRAPHY.
request rules.
1. please be understanding about my circumstances. i'm a student. 'nuff said.
2. ask me questions when you don't understand. i cannot emphasize this enough !! it's your code, you are entitled to ask when you're confused and can't use it. i'll normally try to make it as user-friendly as possible (adding comments n all that good stuff), but sometimes things get lost in translation
3. do not remove/tamper with/alter in any way, shape or form my credit watermark. do not claim the code is yours --- even if you used my code as a base and added different elements, please still credit me.
4. more of a housekeeping rule, but please be mindful of other people. if you've already gotten 3 requests, let someone else have a turn.
5. one request at a time. no exceptions.
6. i do not take hard and fast deadlines. this rule may change somewhere in the future (when i've got more confidence in my coding pace), but for now, i'll get back to you when i get back to you. generally, i'll give you an update if it's taking longer than a few days --- if you haven't heard from me, in say, a week, please do feel free to give a poke.
7. obviously abide by rpn's rules.

*** gentle reminder that all bbcode is still creative commons. this means you are allowed to use the code someone else requested!

request form.

i am currently looking to take on 2 requests. first come first serve. if you are interested, please fill out the form below:

1) interest check, cs or ic post?
2) approximately how big do you want your code to be? (*please note anything wider than 400px will not be mobile friendly, just because i haven't looked into that aspect quite yet)
3) how many images would you like? where do you want them? (ex. off to the side, a banner image, etc.)
4) tabs or no tabs? (if you want tabs, please specify how many you'd like and what each will look like/say)
5) colour scheme/background or background image?
6) inspo images?
7) how would you like the size & placement of your textboxes? (if you want tabs, how many textboxes per tab?)
8) font, font size and text alignment?
9) **optional: include a rough visual you'd like for me to go by (please note that it does help speed things along in the design process)
10) anything else you want me to know?

Last edited:
Just so you know -- first off: LOVE THE CODE BABE!
secondly - the alignment is a bit out of whack so tabs are a bit higher if that makes sense?

i've never commented on one of these before just wanted to let u know that i adore this code n the colours n ugh

cool vibes [ic post]
ic post.

patch notes:
cool vibes

blue/black colour scheme, multiple hidden scrolls.

pastebin: here.

first request! sorry it took a while to finish yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy , but here it is. unfortunately, i had to make it a little wider than what you originally asked for. ^^" the picture scrolls to give a quote box, and the tags/location/etc. box also scrolls, so don't worry about cramming everything in with super tiny font. i commented in where to find the important stuff, but feel free to ask me questions (either here or via pm) if you get stuck. c:

"do not go gentle into that good night. rage, rage, against the dying of the light!"

character name

Fusce efficitur semper congue. Duis eros nisl, ultricies vitae mauris ut, consectetur congue diam. Etiam dictum sapien eu dolor luctus efficitur. Nulla interdum a sapien vel commodo. Nullam est neque, consectetur sit amet luctus at, euismod vitae urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla justo urna, efficitur vel fermentum nec, blandit in felis. Proin tristique ornare mi, pretium malesuada neque blandit nec. Nunc elementum iaculis arcu, id dapibus dui feugiat vitae. Ut nibh nibh, convallis a vehicula sed, cursus suscipit velit. Maecenas arcu eros, sagittis id ipsum ut, efficitur dictum arcu. Curabitur ultrices eu lacus non condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

mood.
info

location.
info

outfit.
info

tags.
info

code by deer of 9 colours.

ic post.

patch notes:
cool vibes

blue/black colour scheme, multiple hidden scrolls.

first request! sorry it took a while to finish yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy , but here it is. unfortunately, i had to make it a little wider than what you originally asked for. ^^" the picture scrolls to give a quote box, and the tags/location/etc. box also scrolls, so don't worry about cramming everything in with super tiny font. i commented in where to find the important stuff, but feel free to ask me questions (either here or via pm) if you get stuck. c:

"do not go gentle into that good night. rage, rage, against the dying of the light!"

character name

Fusce efficitur semper congue. Duis eros nisl, ultricies vitae mauris ut, consectetur congue diam. Etiam dictum sapien eu dolor luctus efficitur. Nulla interdum a sapien vel commodo. Nullam est neque, consectetur sit amet luctus at, euismod vitae urna. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nulla justo urna, efficitur vel fermentum nec, blandit in felis. Proin tristique ornare mi, pretium malesuada neque blandit nec. Nunc elementum iaculis arcu, id dapibus dui feugiat vitae. Ut nibh nibh, convallis a vehicula sed, cursus suscipit velit. Maecenas arcu eros, sagittis id ipsum ut, efficitur dictum arcu. Curabitur ultrices eu lacus non condimentum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.

mood.
info

location.
info

outfit.
info

tags.
info

code by deer of 9 colours.
OMG I loVe iT THANK YOUUUU πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’˜πŸ’ž

social conglomerate [cs]
character sheet.

patch notes:
social conglomerate

neutral palette, sleek & modern design.

partly inspired by the design here.
this...was a pain to code. it's definitely not the most user friendly of codes; in fact, it's probably the farthest thing from user friendly i've ever coded in my entire life. no comments. gigantic blocks of code. but it's probably some of my best work and for just for that it's being uploaded onto this thread. this is, in short, the most elaborate thing i've ever attempted.
if anybody is interested in trying to use decipher it and is stuck, shoot me a pm or post a question on the thread and i shall come to your dramatic rescue. who knows. if i receive enough interest i might be convinced to re-organize and re-label everything.

currently logged in as
yasmine li

── navigation!
  • welcome back,
    yasmine
    Calendar Reminder
    Piano lesson at 6. Bring Chopin etude books + harmony theory practice.
    Weather Forecast
    It's 36Β° C and sunny in Auburn Springs.

Lorde - Perfect Places
code by deer of 9 colours

Last edited:
character sheet.

patch notes:
social conglomerate

neutral palette, sleek & modern design.

partly inspired by the design here.
this...was a pain to code. it's definitely not the most user friendly of codes; in fact, it's probably the farthest thing from user friendly i've ever coded in my entire life. no comments. gigantic blocks of code. but it's probably some of my best work and for just for that it's being uploaded onto this thread. this is, in short, the most elaborate thing i've ever attempted.
if anybody is interested in trying to use decipher it and is stuck, shoot me a pm or post a question on the thread and i shall come to your dramatic rescue. who knows. if i receive enough interest i might be convinced to re-organize and re-label everything.

currently logged in as
yasmine li

── navigation!
  • welcome back,
    yasmine
    Calendar Reminder
    Piano lesson at 6. Bring Chopin etude books + harmony theory practice.
    Weather Forecast
    It's 36Β° C and sunny in Auburn Springs.

Lorde - Perfect Places
code by deer of 9 colours

This is amazing! I'd think with the change to our coding systems we'd be quite limited. Apparently not for you :o

i love this so much. I want to just hug it!! :D YOUR SO TALENTED! akdguejbjakdlv

β€’ Are you taking requests?
β€’ How do you make light colors and how do you insert pictures so...beautifully? uwu

i love this so much. I want to just hug it!! :D YOUR SO TALENTED! akdguejbjakdlv

β€’ Are you taking requests?
β€’ How do you make light colors and how do you insert pictures so...beautifully? uwu
hey there. c: thank you so much.

yes, i am open to requests, but there's one person who's ahead of you right now, so it might take some time for me to get back to you. (i unfortunately don't have much time on my hands; online schooling has me teaching myself multiple uni level courses).

as for the "light colours," i'm assuming you're referring to the transparent boxes? if so, the most general way to explain is that there's two way to edit the colour property within a border tag. a) a hex code. b) with rgba, which is a set of numbers that also represent a colour, but you can edit a colour's opacity with them as well. (a bit oversimplified, but you're always welcome to pm me further questions!)
as for the pictures, i assume you're referring to placement? that's little more complicated, but i'm (primarily) exploiting the flex function. i can explain it with screenshots and such if you'd like, but that's the gist of it.

Hello! My name is Kai, For starters, I absolutely LOVE your codes and their colors. As for myself, I know pretty much nothing about BBCode Haha. And I'm also new to the site so I'm extremely unfamiliar with it and still working around everything. But I'm not new to RP thankfully and me and my bestie set up our first recruitment. I just wanted to ask a few questions if that's okay!

* Do you do character sheets?
* I saw that you were open to requests but If you are too busy and can't take this up please, Don't! I wouldn't wanna put any pressure.

If you can do character sheets, If it's alright I'd like to request one based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, As our RP is based on the lore. Here's a link!

Cheers! x

Hello! My name is Kai, For starters, I absolutely LOVE your codes and their colors. As for myself, I know pretty much nothing about BBCode Haha. And I'm also new to the site so I'm extremely unfamiliar with it and still working around everything. But I'm not new to RP thankfully and me and my bestie set up our first recruitment. I just wanted to ask a few questions if that's okay!

* Do you do character sheets?
* I saw that you were open to requests but If you are too busy and can't take this up please, Don't! I wouldn't wanna put any pressure.

If you can do character sheets, If it's alright I'd like to request one based on Avatar: The Last Airbender, As our RP is based on the lore. Here's a link!

Cheers! x
hi there. first and foremost, welcome to rpn! i hope you enjoy your stay here. (:
as for requests, my answer remains the same: i am still accepting requests, but just be warned that it might take me while to actually finish them. i unfortunately don't have the luxury of just sitting down and banging out codes for extended periods of time and have physically schedule in coding sessions in between studying.

if you do end up sending in a request, i do have a form to fill out in my first post.

Last edited:
just popping in to say I ADORE YOUR WORK!!! your talent is immaculate! i will be attempted to decipher your social conglomerate code as it is just too amazing for me not to try! have a wonderful day xx

garden of words [cs]
character sheet

patch notes
garden of words

greens, pinks & blues, nature inspired

T.T i dropped off the face of the earth for a hot second there, but nevertheless here is your request, Maskruelty Maskruelty . once again, terribly sorry for leaving you hanging. please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you are having trouble with using it! there are essentially 4 main tabs and then little sub-tabs within the personality tab (where i included some fun lil' stat bars and such) and personal history tab (one for backstory & one to document various relationships). you can toggle between these sub-tabs with the lil' flower pot and flower bushes, respectively. for the personality section, there is also a scroll box i included for likes/dislikes/fears that has various icons. to choose different icons, please go to font awesome and insert their respective codes. (ex. [fa] fa-play [/fa] is the symbol for the play button the music player).

• Alexandra Huntington Elbereth

Visage
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer interdum ipsum at rhoncus suscipit. Aenean placerat viverra pulvinar. Donec convallis, elit et consequat lacinia, libero augue rutrum ipsum, nec lobortis magna magna at felis. Maecenas consequat nulla non dolor lacinia iaculis. Donec porttitor nulla tortor, sed convallis orci ornare eu. Donec et elementum diam. Donec id nibh commodo, semper ex id, tempus diam. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris cursus ligula fermentum odio egestas facilisis. Aenean a vehicula lectus, nec dictum augue. Cras vulputate mi finibus egestas rutrum.
    Basics
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer interdum ipsum at rhoncus suscipit. Aenean placerat viverra pulvinar. Donec convallis, elit et consequat lacinia, libero augue rutrum ipsum, nec lobortis magna magna at felis. Maecenas consequat nulla non dolor lacinia iaculis. Donec porttitor nulla tortor, sed convallis orci ornare eu. Donec et elementum diam. Donec id nibh commodo, semper ex id, tempus diam. Suspendisse potenti. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris cursus ligula fermentum odio egestas facilisis. Aenean a vehicula lectus, nec dictum augue. Cras vulputate mi finibus egestas rutrum.

Wild Flowers
Tian Zhen

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:
character sheet

patch notes
garden of words

greens, pinks & blues, nature inspired

T.T i dropped off the face of the earth for a hot second there, but nevertheless here is your request, Maskruelty Maskruelty . once again, terribly sorry for leaving you hanging. please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you are having trouble with using it! there are essentially 4 main tabs and then little sub-tabs within the personality tab (where i included some fun lil' stat bars and such) and personal history tab (one for backstory & one to document various relationships). you can toggle between these sub-tabs with the lil' flower pot and flower bushes, respectively. for the personality section, there is also a scroll box i included for likes/dislikes/fears that has various icons. to choose different icons, please go to font awesome and insert their respective codes. (ex. [fa] fa-play [/fa] is the symbol for the play button the music player).

• Alexandra Huntington Elbereth

Visage
    Basics

Wild Flowers
Tian Zhen

code by butterfly aubade

I love it! You're amazing!!! Definitely worth the wait! 😍😍😍

cinematic reverie [interest check]
interest check.

patch notes
cinematic reverie

netflix ui inspired, black, white & red palette.

i was watching shadow & bone the other day (great show btw, you should give it watch!) when all of a sudden i had the urge to make a netflix inspired interest check. :,) this is the result. it should be pretty straightforward in terms of use, nothing too crazy. (it's a lot more simple than my other codes haha). i had a lot of fun emulating / adapting netflix's designs. as always, if you're having trouble with using it, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or post on this thread.

• N
    SERIES

A ROLEPLAY NAME HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi maximus quis enim at eleifend. Aliquam et vulputate orci. Pellentesque semper pulvinar nibh ornare efficitur.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:
interest check.

patch notes
cinematic reverie

i was watching shadow & bone the other day (great show btw, you should give it watch!) when all of a sudden i had the urge to make a netflix inspired interest check. :,) this is the result. it should be pretty straightforward in terms of use, nothing too crazy. (it's a lot more simple than my other codes haha). i had a lot of fun emulating / adapting netflix's designs. as always, if you're having trouble with using it, don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or post on this thread.

• N
    SERIES

A ROLEPLAY NAME HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi maximus quis enim at eleifend. Aliquam et vulputate orci. Pellentesque semper pulvinar nibh ornare efficitur.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade
BITCH U SNAPPED
this has to be one of my fav codes on this site!!!! ggeeeeeeeeeeez

1) character sheet

2) 905px by 560px

3) I want a main photo and banner, and then in each tab, I was hoping for two or three images? in each tab, but in the relationship tab, i would like a list with photos for each description

4) tabs, I would like 5. Each with an simple icon, that's easily changeable but i'll be happy with something that says, requisite, appearance, persona, history, and relationships.

5) something that easily changeable, but something with a dark tone and the use of black.

6) x + x + x

a couple moodboards.

7) about 3 or 4 textboxes per tabs, and medium. I'll leave the placement up to you!

8) i'll leave it up to you, but I would like to be able to change the font as I'm using this for multiple characters!

hi, i wanted to request a character sheet if that was still ok?

Last edited:

• N
    SERIES

A ROLEPLAY NAME HERE

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade
interest check.

patch notes
cinematic reverie

• N
    SERIES

A ROLEPLAY NAME HERE

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

code by butterfly aubade
I really want to tell you how much I love this, I can now live my fantasy of creating netflix originals.. also this is just so beautiful

snapshots of youth [cs]
character sheet

patch notes
snapshots of youth

photo heavy (feat. polaroids).

textbin (bc pastebin hates me): here.
here is your request r e i r e i , sorry for the long wait! i was stuck in a few things irl and was also experiencing a bit of creativity block. if you have any questions regarding its use, please feel free to contact me! now then, onto the goodies.
it should be (relatively??) straightforward, but there are a few things to keep in mind. the mini title (on the side bar) is best left at one line, but can have two lines max. if you choose to add two lines, please remove the asterisks and slashes around the line-height variable where i've asked you to in the comments. the rgba colours in the variables are changeable as well by searching up a rgba colour picker; just be sure to leave the last decimal number alone as that is responsible for the transparency property as opposed to colour, like the three values prior to it. finally, the elements that do not change when you tab around can be edited near the bottom of the code (save for the sidebar picture and title i was talking about earlier).

femme fatale!

• REQUISITE

FULL NAME:
    lee sun-mi (이선미)

SEXUALITY:
    heterosexual

singer / idol

ETHNICITY:
    korean

BIRTHDATE
    may 2nd, 1992

i take a deep breath and listen to the old brag of my heart. i am. i am. i am.

your cold eyes, they
kill me.
the fire in your heart that used to glow, why is there only ashes left? maybe time is the
medicine
but i'm getting weaker. the pain is getting
number too.
fine, i'll forgive you. i'm gonna live like a
flower.
can't stop me now.

GASHINA
S U N M I

code by butterfly aubade

Last edited:
character sheet

patch notes
snapshots of youth

photo heavy (feat. polaroids).

textbin (bc pastebin hates me): here.
here is your request r e i r e i , sorry for the long wait! i was stuck in a few things irl and was also experiencing a bit of creativity block. if you have any questions regarding its use, please feel free to contact me! now then, onto the goodies.
it should be (relatively??) straightforward, but there are a few things to keep in mind. the mini title (on the side bar) is best left at one line, but can have two lines max. if you choose to add two lines, please remove the asterisks and slashes around the line-height variable where i've asked you to in the comments. the rgba colours in the variables are changeable as well by searching up a rgba colour picker; just be sure to leave the last decimal number alone as that is responsible for the transparency property as opposed to colour, like the three values prior to it. finally, the elements that do not change when you tab around can be edited near the bottom of the code (save for the sidebar picture and title i was talking about earlier).

femme fatale!

• REQUISITE

FULL NAME:
    lee sun-mi (이선미)

SEXUALITY:
    heterosexual

singer / idol

ETHNICITY:
    korean

BIRTHDATE
    may 2nd, 1992

i take a deep breath and listen to the old brag of my heart. i am. i am. i am.

your cold eyes, they
kill me.
the fire in your heart that used to glow, why is there only ashes left? maybe time is the
medicine
but i'm getting weaker. the pain is getting
number too.
fine, i'll forgive you. i'm gonna live like a
flower.
can't stop me now.

GASHINA
S U N M I

code by butterfly aubade

omg i love it! thank you so much! this is amazing!

heya! are you still doing bbcode requests? ur codes are just absolutely amazing !!
tbh, your post kinda reminded me this thread still existed...as i'm returning from a very long break from coding + roleplay.
is it urgent? because if so, i can't promise that i'll be able to get it done in a time crunch. D: i'm getting kind of busy as of right now, so you'd be willing to wait (like, maybe a couple weeks?? i don't wanna over-promise) then i can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back