Chitchat Adorable things your pets did

kevintheradioguy

Salt
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So... I'm away for work, I haven't seen my doggos for two weeks now, and I miss those goofs dearly.

To fight this nagging, I'd really like you to tell me about what adorable/funny/goofy thing your pets did today!

While I was writing a paper for an online class, my cockatiel Oswald decided to walk all over my keyboard. You wouldn't expect her to press any buttons, considering she's a cockatiel and they're ususally pretty light. But my borb is a big ol' chonker, so she hopped down on my keyboard and a whole bunch of random numbers appeared. That was really funny. What wasn't funny was when she accidentally deleted my rough draft, but thankfully Comman+Z is there to save the day. I love my chonky borb!

While I was writing a paper for an online class, my cockatiel Oswald decided to walk all over my keyboard. You wouldn't expect her to press any buttons, considering she's a cockatiel and they're ususally pretty light. But my borb is a big ol' chonker, so she hopped down on my keyboard and a whole bunch of random numbers appeared. That was really funny. What wasn't funny was when she accidentally deleted my rough draft, but thankfully Comman+Z is there to save the day. I love my chonky borb!
I remember my friend's cat walked over my laptop and by absolute chance managed to type in "oh shit" into my mum's messages.

Y'know how leopards will lie on tree branches with their legs dangling off either side of it? Well, my cat occasionally likes to do that to me. There I am, trying to fall asleep, minding my own business, lying on my side... and this 14 year old, 7 lb, little lady comes strolling down the bed, climbs onto my side, and flops down like that. Had her head resting on my neck (literally purring in my ear) while her front legs dangled on either side of my shoulder. Cutest thing ever, made me feel like bawling 😂

She's also really sensitive to my emotions, so the other day I (like an idiot) inhaled a bit of my chips and was panicking while I hacked up a lung. Sure enough she comes hurrying over from where she'd been lying in a dead sleep. Followed me around my place, eyes all big and worried, doing the occasional questioning 'meow?' When I calmed down and was able to pet her she just purred and went back to her sleeping spot. Huge "my job here is done" vibes with that <3

Y'know how leopards will lie on tree branches with their legs dangling off either side of it? Well, my cat occasionally likes to do that to me. There I am, trying to fall asleep, minding my own business, lying on my side... and this 14 year old, 7 lb, little lady comes strolling down the bed, climbs onto my side, and flops down like that. Had her head resting on my neck (literally purring in my ear) while her front legs dangled on either side of my shoulder. Cutest thing ever, made me feel like bawling 😂

She's also really sensitive to my emotions, so the other day I (like an idiot) inhaled a bit of my chips and was panicking while I hacked up a lung. Sure enough she comes hurrying over from where she'd been lying in a dead sleep. Followed me around my place, eyes all big and worried, doing the occasional questioning 'meow?' When I calmed down and was able to pet her she just purred and went back to her sleeping spot. Huge "my job here is done" vibes with that <3
That's so sweet! Honestly, I love hearing about when cats do this kind of stuff, I don't hear about it often. It makes me want a cat even more lol

My cat, Nessie, was trying to reach my arm while I was on the phone, but ended up flopping on to her back like she was chilling the entire call. I got to pet her stomach for a little bit, too.

My cat is called Kiwi and she is the biggest sweetheart I've ever met. If I come home from work and don't immediately pick her up and carry her round the house while I do other stuff (take off shoes, get water/food, etc.) she follows me around and cries like a human infant. Absolutely ridiculous, but the headbutts and kisses are so worth the sore arms.

my cat, his name is major, he's about thirteen years old and an absolute chonker, but he'll lay on my chest and bury his nose into my neck with his arms splayed out on either side of me. he'll sleep like that for an hour.
although sometimes, since he's super fat, i'll doze off and have a nightmare that i'm drowning. it's just cause my cat is the size of a human toddler and thought i was cold, so he curls up on my chest and i constantly in my dreams go "huh, guess i'm drowning again"

I have a few roosters among my hens! One in particular is named Cinder.

We hatched him earlier this year and now he's made it to the teenage phase... Aka "It's time to charge everyone and puff out my chest and show all the ladies what a manly man I am"...

Except when you pick him up and give him neck and head rubs, he slowly melts, stretching his head out and falling asleep, perfectly content. Absolute teddy bear. Ya big dork.

my cat likes to carry his little toy catnip fish around in his mouth!!

also i believe this is an issue with him since he was a feral kitten (we found him and had to bottle feed and raise him since he was like 5 weeks old ,his momma abandoned him and his sisters :-( hes doing better n so are his sisters who live together w our neighbor) but he growls at his food sometimes and he likes to pick it up with his hands occasionally

he also is an absolute drama queen when it comes to litter. if there is one little spot of pee he will stand at the very edge of the litterbox, prop himself up so hes standing up like a little man, and pee like that.

Oh, here’s an opportunity to talk about this boy:
1163E0A8-5093-4E6B-9DF6-DDC32932CE3E.jpeg
(This is a several month old photo, so it may not be accurate to his current weight.)

He’s a total people cat whose name is Chester. An American Shorthair who demands treats every other hour. I’ve had him as part of my family since I was in fifth grade.

I don’t have any pictures of it, but sometimes he’ll sit around the arm or back of the chair. Like he’ll spread his legs out and sorta melt around it. Basically what Ash described with the jungle cats and all that.

He sticks to my dad the most out of everyone in the family. Like, he’ll get in the way of his stuff,flop all over his desk, beg him for food, and absolutely come rushing to the door when he comes home. But he loves just about everyone with a pulse. He flops onto the floor where you are trying to walk, and he brushes up against legs. Of, course this is because if it breathes and stands on two legs, it can feed him, and he will try to make that happen. Still, he’s our semi fat cat, and we love him.

This is such heart-warming thread! Thank you for sharing your pet adventures! 😊

I have a bunny that we named, Marshmallow, for the sheer amount of fluffiness of his fur! He’s in need of a trim, but it’s hard to hold him down long enough for scissors to cut because he’s a jumpy one.

When I feed him, he usually nibbles a bit on my fingers. It doesn’t really hurt - just a little pinch.

But today, when I was on my phone and sitting on the floor, he just jumped into my lap. He started to sniff around my phone. It was the cutest! ❤️

So, I'm severely allergic to hay and my guinea pigs LOVE the western Timothy Oxbow hay that I sometimes have to get while waiting on the hypoallergenic hay to be shipped to me. I just got the hypoallergenic hay (which is much more boring to my guinea pigs lol) and have restocked their cage accordingly. With the Oxbow hay, I'd normally have to restock the cage by now, but they're all adamantly refusing to touch the hay. I even picked up a piece and tried to feed it to one of them and he angrily took it from my hand, shook his head around with the hay and then spat it out on the floor of his cage haha. So, he basically threw a temper tantrum.

one of my cats was found alone when it was probably 3 weeks old (people have a habit of dumping them in my area) and has never stopped looking for milk even though he's almost a year old now
now he will bury his head in one specific blanket and search until it's wet, then find a new spot on the blanket, and so on. he either gets bored or passes out eventually. also the blanket has to be on someone or it's not good enough, and he lets you know when he wants it because that's the only time he'll get on you and meow

one of my cats was found alone when it was probably 3 weeks old (people have a habit of dumping them in my area) and has never stopped looking for milk even though he's almost a year old now
now he will bury his head in one specific blanket and search until it's wet, then find a new spot on the blanket, and so on. he either gets bored or passes out eventually. also the blanket has to be on someone or it's not good enough, and he lets you know when he wants it because that's the only time he'll get on you and meow
That's sort of sad :c

My cat ,Turbo, literally sleeps at the bottom of my feet every single night. When I wake up in the morning he will follow me to the bathroom and stand on the ledge of the shower between the liner and curtain while I shower. He’s the absolute cutest.

Then there is my dog, Moon. She loves to lay outside in the grass and literally sunbath for hours. She will look up at the sky, play with the bugs, stretch out. Ugh, love it. When I leave in the mornings she stands in the front window and watches me pull out. She also is always waiting at the door when I get home.

Lastly, my other cat Satan. She is super reclusive and shy due to her breed but when she comes out to play she acts like a kitten. She likes to sit in my bar stool with her paws on the counter like a human. Then when she sleeps in her bed, she always hangs her front half out.

I hope these count. xx IMAGE HEAVY IN SPOILER!

20171106_1419012.jpg

Dressed up for christmas
20181224_180923.jpg

IMG-20180915-WA0001.jpg

He likes to chew and wash bits of my hair..
Duke12.png

Sam being a good big sister.
lickylick.png

icopybigsis.png

Sam28.png

Duke -always- demands to be taken with outside. Whenever one of us leaves, he yells at the door for a while.
IMG-20181103-WA0000.jpeg

After tearing down the curtain... again. They're so proud of it too.
SamDuke7.png

Sam likes to shove her head into the cola-can packs we buy, and then continues to push it all around the house for long stretches of time, having the time of her life.
Sam2019-8.png

Duke2019-4.png

In the midst of a war!
SamDuke8.png

One time I just found them like this hugging each other... probably busy fighting who gets to wash who before they passed out.
SamDuke1.png

IMG_20190723_210801.jpg

samlq4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back