• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Adoption

Haunt

Weird Chick
Hello there. I just joined this site. I'm not at all new to roleplaying though. As the title states, I'm seeking adoption roleplays.

• I prefer to stick to around one or two paragraphs per reply. I'll write three or four if I'm playing more than one character.
  • Currently, I'm looking to play child characters. I'm up for doubling up to play a parent and a child though.
  • I do not have to play the child getting adopted. I'm good with playing a previously adopted or biological child.
  • The parents can be a hetero, lesbian or gay couple.

Specifics can be discussed through private messages. Since I'm new, I can't yet start conversations. Please send me a private message if interested in writing an adoption roleplay with me. If you also can't start conversations yet or you have a question, feel free to post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back