• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Adoption/Fostering Plots

Lansis1991

Hello! I'm looking for a partner(s) who might be interested in one of the following ideas as a general starting point for a roleplay. I'm looking for a partner that writes around 1-3 detailed paragraphs per post, is capable of writing well-developed characters, and is patient with posting times (I am in my 20s and have a job and life outside of roleplaying...I can't be on every day). You'll get the same in return. ^-^

• First scenario involves two siblings (somewhere in the age range of 6 and 12) coming into foster care for the first time after spending their early years in an unstable household. Siblings are rather protective of one another and resist being fostered at first, then slowly come to terms with being apart of a family. (I'm hoping to play the siblings in this scenario, so looking for someone who doesn't mind playing the foster parent(s)/foster siblings).
  • Second scenario involves two siblings reuniting after two years apart. When they were first given up for adoption, Matthew and his older brother Jude were placed in separate homes. Matthew, 6 or 7 at the time, was quickly placed in an adoptive family while Jude, 9 or 10, bounced from home to home. Matthew's adoptive parents are just now finding out about Jude and would like to adopt him as well. RP would focus on Jude reuniting with his brother/learning how to trust his new adoptive parents. (I'm hoping to play Jude in this scenario. I'm fine with either taking Matthew as well, or each of us taking a kid and a parent)
  • I'm open to hearing other fostering/adoption/family based plots as well!
(If we are currently writing together/have written together in the past and you're interested in one of these, feel free to hit me up as well)

I'd love to write either one with you!!(:

Oh my gosh, yes! I am in foster care currently, so I know lots about it. I'd love to do the first one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back