• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’𝗑 π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜

CaptainSully

🀘🏻Master of Puppets🀘🏻

• a small town by the sea

Addleton Beach!

enough love for the world

β™‘design by low fidelity, coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest. Feel free to start posting your CS' here if you wish.

Sounds interesting! I'll stalk this thread for a little and see if any character inspiration hits me. :)

dropping CS here for the time being

home

currently logged in as

joon-ho

jump back in!

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

miscellaneous

recent posts :

joon

#hr

addleton

single pringle
looking for fun in sun

+2

joon

#hr

addleton

why so many cute guys?
should i approach?
update: mission aborted!

• new message!

my bubbles

relax! just have fun at the beach!

β™‘design by erosful, coded by uxieβ™‘

dropping CS here for the time being

home

currently logged in as

joon-ho

jump back in!

your opened apps

requisite

personality

backstory

miscellaneous

recent posts :

joon

#hr

addleton

single pringle
looking for fun in sun

+2

joon

#hr

addleton

why so many cute guys?
should i approach?
update: mission aborted!

• new message!

my bubbles

relax! just have fun at the beach!

β™‘design by erosful, coded by uxieβ™‘

Looking good so far, good job 😁

Hey all, OOC and CS are up. Feel free to start posting your CS' and making some suggestions for locations and what not in the OOC. While I have a few places that will exist, this is a joint world and if you want to create a bar, club or something else then thats perfectly acceptable. I will be creating a 'lore' page which will house a basic map and details on key locations, just need to finish it first.

OOC - Realistic or Modern - [𝗒𝗒𝗖] π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’π—‘ π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜
CS - Realistic or Modern - [𝗖𝗦] π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’π—‘ π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜

Beeze Beeze diwa diwa mrignayani mrignayani Shadow Alpha Shadow Alpha LooneyLani LooneyLani alstroemeria alstroemeria KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18

Interested!

I'm interested in this as well! Especially for the pace, I've been looking for a rp where people aren't posting every few minutes.... plus I'm a sucker for romance πŸ˜…

Just posted my own CS. Hopefully it doesn't put anyone off lol.

I'll leave application open until Friday/Saturday most likely so hopefully that is plenty of time for everyone to get something knocked up. If you do have any issues with achieving that date and really do want to apply then feel free to PM me.

Lore page has been added:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back