• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π—”π——π——π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—’𝗑 π—•π—˜π—”π—–π—›: π—¦π—˜π—”π—₯𝗖𝗛 𝗙𝗒π—₯ π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜

CaptainSully CaptainSully Quick Question - Can we apply with multiple characters? Even if only one is accepted, full out sheets for more? I can't quite decide between two characters

This is still open to applications!

I'm in the mindset of no longer having a character limit so as long as characters aren't too out there, then most applications should be accepted.

I will be starting this tomorrow but don't let that stop you joining

A little late to the game but this reminds me a lot of Terrace House and I am intrigued. Are you still recruiting?

Apologies to anyone still watching. Had a bit of a health scare so wasn't in the frame of mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back