Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blood

• Breath

• Total voters

Lyro

Errant Chronicler
So we were talking in the Skype chat about what trolls we'd like to roleplay in the new patchworked session. They could come either from the invaded session or from dreambubbles of other sessions along the way (that haven't yet failed, unless we can figure out a way to bring ghosts back to life). We were thinking that the only definite requirement they have is at least one Space player; beyond that, we could have any duplication of aspect or class (though I personally would rather we not have more than three of the same, at most).

Personally, I'd most like to play either Light, Time, Space or Void (in order of preference), but I'd be open to any other aspect if others really want those aspects (except Life or Rage, since I think that would be a bit redundant with Soreim in some ways). No ideas about classes yet, except that I'd like to avoid Bard and Rogue (again because I think they'd have too many things in common with Soreim); it'll depend on the aspect I think.

I agree with lyro about the no more than 2 or 3 of the same class/pect. In order of preference I'd like Mind, Breath, Blood or Doom, and prince, mage, witch or page  but really I could work with anything if we need slots filled.

After thinking about it, I think I'll go for a female Seer of Space, unless someone else wants to go for Space.

I think we should first assign who will be the new session character and the character that stowaways/ joining the old crew on the journey. 

I think the original number for that was 4 session players and a maximum of 2 stowaways.  Jaye doesn't have a lot of free time and I haven't heard from @Burberry Preserves in a while, I guess we might have to cut back on the players. I wanted to play a character, a knight of breath to be specific, as a stowaway, but im ok with being a player to fit the number. 

So I have a Prince of Rage and a Knight of Breath open to join.

I think it'd make sense for the Space player to be part of the new session. That way they get to keep their land, and the Knight of Breath can assist her in gathering up all the frogs when they arrive. Otherwise, we could also say the Space player already bred the frog before their session failed and just carries it along for the ride, but that doesn't give us an opportunity for frog hunting, for better or for worse.

I was also thinking of having my character team up with aP's, so that they would both be from the same session, which would make them the two players from that session (if nobody minds me playing the Space character). Lass told me she thinks a stowaway would work better for her character, so if we create 4 characters, that would make for 2 session players (mine and aP's) and 2 stowaways (Trip's and Lass's).

Afterwards, if @Jaye or @Burberry Preserves want to create their own additional characters, I don't mind them being either session players or stowaways, if they have the time to roleplay one more character.

Does that sound good?

Ah, that sounds all good! I'm actually pretty flexible with characters and which part i can play with said characters. Since lass thinks her character be more suited for the stowaway, ill gladly let her uwu I totally ok with you playing the space player too, lyro!

Hmm, I also got another thought. What if the new session is not a failed game? This way we dont need to make the early stages of the new session complicated (or as minimum as we can :b) and go straight to the part where the old players crashes on to them? We still need to set if we either gonna do the session with adult players or other set of RS trolls (the humanstucked trolls sounds fun but with the set we already have... You know). 

And for Jaye n Ren, yeah! Even if they rejoin us much later maybe it'll also b good to open up npc spots for them to play. Like a Dad character, a character who just happened to be at the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time during the transport to the medium! Stowaway n session players r also open.

To be clear, I'm not saying Lass's character should be the only stowaway! In fact having two stowaways sounds better to me.

I think the new session has to at least have failed enough to lose some of its players - maybe they could have still won on their own, but it would have been a lot harder. That aside, everything else in that session went normally - they got all their prototypes right so the battlefield is ready, Prospit and Derse are both fine (unless Jack Noir has been up to something again?), and maybe they even created their own ectobiological clones (which reminds me that we should probably try to do that in this session too at some point, before we leave it). That way we can indeed skip straight to the crashlanding part - maybe it's been a day since the other players died, maybe a month or even a year. They might have already solved their personal quests too, or almost (my Space player could still need a Knight to assist her, for example).

I personally don't mind if some of the stowaways are adults, but I would rather have the players of the new session remain kids (albeit possibly older kids, maybe even early adults, considering they might have spent a lot of time in their new session).

Also, after some discussion in the Skype chat, we're thinking these could be cool names for referring to the various parts of our story:

• The Ripped Session: our current trolls' session, which they will be leaving behind,
  • The Thread: the path our trolls and the stowaways will follow through the Furthest Ring to find the dreambubble containing the new session,
  • The Stitched Session: the new session, cobbled together from its last remaining players, our current trolls and the stowaways they gathered.

Ooh boy, Ectobiology,  I think that might technically be my job. I can do some thing mentioning in a post later after I finish my current one unless someone wants to make all the little paradox clones?

And I'm Thinking prince of doom for my stowaway character bUT I am open to changes if some one wants those :)

And I'm sucker for anything sewing related so sign me the heck up for those names!

Katrin would make the most sense - and you should most definitely not let Soreim anywhere near that equipment. :P

Users who are viewing this thread