Additional IC

Argeus had been practicing his abilities as a wave controller the entire time Evelyn had been taking care of his business. Argeus had been experimenting with his Baams. Argeus has the ability to use his Baams as saplings which he could then manipulate through shinsoo to grow at great rates to suit his needs. What he was testing was that his max set of Baams at one time may be six, but could he have more than six of his trees in existence at one time. The short answer was yes, yes he could. With this he could theoretically plant an entire forest of he wanted, however same as with his Baam count he could only control six trees at one time.

@QuirkyAngel

When Argeus got the message and coordinates he had just gotten done planting several trees on the floor. This way he could have a quick means of attack on the floor and the trees would act as a sort of dampening area as they constantly feed on Shinsoo in order to grow. However the trees themselves weren't especially tough like Argeus so it would be a simple matter for them to be cut down.

Argeus gave a quick response to Evelyn saying, " Yes I am on my way. Learning something new about my baams." With that Argeus made his way to the coordinates still in his human form. After several minutes of trying to actually find the place Argeus sat down across from Evelyn, " So did everything go well on your end?"

Last edited by a moderator:
29th Floor , Present

Helios was in his office, delecting himself with a nice book as he awaited Moto Saka and Ran's arrival. It didn't take long before Moto entered the room.

"Did you call for me, my lord?"

"Indeed, Moto. I have a mission for Ran and I wish for you to accompany him"

"Me, accompany Cerberus? Forgive my impudence, but why do you desire for me to do so?"

"I understand your concern. Things didn't go that well last time, but don't worry. This time is different. You just need to make sure he doesn't mess up. I'm sure it won't be a problem for you."

"Of course, lord Helios. Forgive my rudeness, I was merely curious."

"It's fine. Curiosity can become a source of power."

"I shall keep those words of wisdom in mind."

After that short conversation, they both went silent. Helios continued to read his book and wait for the arrival of Ran, while Moto merely remained by his side.

@Rantos

Ran

Getting some booty

Two missions, and with only a short amount of time between the two? This was rare. Often Ran did not receive missions this frequently, in fact he had already made the plan to hunt for some more cute boys to add to his harem. But his quest for the perfect piece of man meat would have to wait for now. Right now, Helios-Senpai needed him. At the speed of a speeding pervert, Ran dashed from his current floor to Helios's chamber of love.

Ran could be heard from outside the hallway. His footsteps carried far and his voice, screaming his love for Helios, carried even further. The footsteps stopped when they sounded to be right outside the door. There was a moment of silence, followed by the click and twist of the door nob. Ran entered the room, as uncharacteristically poised as he could. He walked towards Helios, and bowed slightly to both him and Moto, an act most unlike Ran usual greetings.

"PSYCH!"

Seemingly from out of nowhere, Ran appeared behind Moto planting a solid palm onto his nether regions. The sound of skin slapping on tight pants rebounded though the room. The perfect slap ass. There were two Ran's in the room now, the one that had entered the room with ominous poise began to shimmer and fade. Nothing more then an illusion the whole time, made to ensure Ran had perfect hand to butt contact with Moto. Thoroughly satisfied with himself, Ran let out a triumphant laugh while reaching into his pockets. He fiddled around inside them for a moment, before pulling out a large wad of paper bills, and dropping said bills onto Helios's desk.

"There ya go. 50% of my salary. It was worth it though." Ran did a tipsy spin before slamming himself into his favorite chair. It was red velvet and picked out by Ran himself from off the side of the road. It took a lot of convincing to get Helios to keep it in his office.

"Alright Senpai. I know you called me for a mission, but I have come with a request. Or really a sweetly put ultimatum. I must request an absence of leave from FUG. Three weeks, max. I caught a little information on the grape vine recently. An... old flame of mine has been spotted recently, and I plan on going after them. During this three weeks I am afraid I will not be undertaking any missions for FUG. Likewise you can cut my paycheck till I get back. Sound like a deal. Don't say no."

The words flowed easy from his mouth. Ran was the only person bellow Helios who had the balls to make demands. However, the state of Ran's balls was none too surprising. What was surprising was that the loyal dog of FUG, had just asked to take a break. Something that even when forced upon him previously, Ran always refused to do.

@Azure Sky

Helios knew Ran all too well. So he gave Moto a piece of advice on how to deal with the Mad Dog. As soon as Ran attempted to touch Moto, the butler created a Shinsoo barrier around his body. The sound of slapping that Ran heard was nothing more than a registered sound from a small device in Moto's hand. A device which was specific to a certain planet in the Outside of the Tower, a gift from Helios: an audio recorder. "Where did Helios get that specific sound from?" one would ask. It had something to do with him and a specific woman, but those were details for another time. Helios even gave Moto some advice for the name of this... "technique".

Secret technique: Paraculo

Helios had a wide grin on his face as he amused himself with Ran's ignorance regarding the whole thing. His grin turned into a poker face as Ran began to speak again.

I know you called me for a mission, but I have come with a request. Or really a sweetly put ultimatum. I must request an absence of leave from FUG. Three weeks, max. I caught a little information on the grape vine recently. An... old flame of mine has been spotted recently, and I plan on going after them. During this three weeks I am afraid I will not be undertaking any missions for FUG. Likewise you can cut my paycheck till I get back. Sound like a deal. Don't say no.

Pressure filled the air for a short while, as Helios was temporarily unable to control his raging bloodlust. But that didn't take long because he came to a realization. His grin returned as he calmed down.

"An old flame? Hoooh, would that be Zeharr, the Ashen Sun, by chance? You really shouldn't underestimate the FUG information network. One of our spies found out that she is currently descending the Tower to reach the 2nd Floor. We found that suspicious so we did an investigation. The only thing that appeared unsual was this" as he paused, Helios showed ran a picture of a tall man with long silver hair, dressed in white. "You remember him, don't you? But he never told you his name. This guy is Weiss Delta, a Ranker on the 3000th position. Unusually low for someone who defeated you in your Regular days, but he may just be hidding his true power. That, however, is not important right now. All the information about him is too vague, and it seems like he appeared out of nowhere. We have no proof, but we belive he is related to Zeharr or the Zahard Empire. They might either try to convince strong Regulars to join the Zahard army, or they might  be there to eliminate Yu Han Sung if they found out about his true nature somehow" Helios paused again, and became very serious "Whether you take it as a mission, or not, do not let them have their way. Moto will accompany you. He may be way weaker than you, but he was incredible skills as an assassin, so he'll be of use" he added.

@Rantos@The One Eyed Bandit

Last edited by a moderator:

A Wayward Ranker, and an Ambitious Regular

As it would seem, the Ranker of the 12th Floor had a pest problem.

Betrayer of the FUG, White Fury of the Empire, and the Ashen Sun. Titles, apparently, that only happened to precede her when she didn't want them to. A simple, fretless trip she'd hoped, one without interruption or issue, she'd hoped. Yet here she was, a feared warrior and thinker both, being harassed by a Regular.

Really, self-restraint was a horrible curse. More than half of the Rankers the woman knew would have burnt the girl to a crisp by now if they found themselves in her situation, but here she was, tolerating all the yelling, the kicking and the punching. Hell, for a while, it had even been a little cute, seeing such a determined Regular going at her like she was.

But after an entire hour of it, the whole ordeal was just annoying.

"Buzz off!" She'd scream, every now and again.

"Never!" The girl would yell back.

At this point, she'd even considered tossing a fireball or two in the black haired girl's direction but, somehow, she got the feeling that would only encourage her to press on. Well, that, and she didn't really want to set the forest on fire. The last time she did that, she had to pay for the reconstruction of half a town's homes. Seriously, how was he supposed to know that there were people living in tree trunks? Shouldn't they have had signs or something? Like, 'This is a house!' or 'Don't burn this!' Thinking about it, she sighed. Yeah, it was definitely better for her to-

A stone flew into her forehead.

And then another one.

Was she throwing stones now? God, what in the world did she do to deserve this? Didn't the girl have anything better to do with her day than harass her? Practicing for the test, strategizing with her teammates... Oh god she was still throwing rocks. Was she throwing handfuls now? Man, they didn't even hurt, but... Still! There was something innate in her that was screaming about this situation. She'd never been huge on manners, but at this point this was just... It was just rude, right? Whoever this girl was, prancing about with her throwing arm bandaged up like it was broken, was obviously trying to be a pest at this point. Maybe she'd started off with... Some kind of good intent. But now, NOW Zeharr was confident. The girl was just being a pain in the ass. And she was good at it. Really good at it. Good enough at it to piss even her off. She  didn't need any fire to teach a lesson to someone like that, right? No, a quick scuffle would do just fine, right?

Right.

So, for the first time in one-hundred and twenty-two years, Zeharr-Ah-Rembarr snapped.

And for the fourteenth time that week, Hyeon Sagi smiled with sucess.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Hex Jaspers- 12th Floor[/COLOR]

The simingly young man finally reached the 12th Floor and was going to continue descending. He felt amused as people watched him in awe. Because he was famous? No. It was because he was walking through the air, about 100 meters above the ground. Was it a bird? Was it a flying vehicle? No, it was just a powerful A-rank Regular with too much free time on his hands.

Something interesting caught Hex's attention. It would have been impossible for him to not recognize Zeharr, the Ashen Sun. She was having a quarrel it seemed. With a Regular who was...throwing stones at her. And then the High-Ranker snapped. The Regular was smiling. Interesting! So interesting! So fresh!

"Ah Zeharr-nuna, fancy meeting you here! I am a really big fan of how you burn people to a crisp in a fit of rage." he said so casually, with an innocent smile on his face. He was still standing in the air, at about 2 meters above Zeharr. He then casually went down as if he was descending some invisible stairs. At that point he was close to Hyeon. He analyzed the girl carefully.

"I see!" he exclaimed. "You are tormenting a High Ranker because you feel protected by the laws of the tower, huh? She can't harm you, so you can mess with her as much as you want. Such a rebel! Hahahahaha! What a riot!" he was really cheerful as he said that. "But...the Tower isn't a playground" his voice dropped, the tone of his voice was ice-cold, and his cheerfulness disappeared in the blink of an eye

Hex shifted his attention towards Zeharr again and went near her. "Zeharr-nuna, you have a lot more emotional control than I thought. I imagined you'd brutally slaughter her then laugh as you'd reduce her to ashes without mercy" he said, casually, with a straight face as he became cheerful yet again. What followed aferwards was a rather unexpected question: "By the way, can I have an autograph?".

@The One Eyed Bandit

"Huh?" Was the first word out of both the girl's mouths. One grimaced, and the other grinned.

Who was that?

What was he talking about?

Should she punch him?

Much to one's likely chagrin, the twos' thoughts ran equal with eachother. Both came to the same solution.

The moment he closed his mouth, a stone rocketed itself towards the white haired boy's mouth.

Punching a floating guy was probably out of the question, but a rock still worked.

"Well! That's good, then! Rock throwing is like, banned on most playgrounds, isn't it?" Exactly what she was thinking, Hyeon wasn't sure. In her experience, waiting for he brain to catch up with her body was always like that. A stone's throw here, and a catchphrase there, he had no idea! It all just came naturally. She'd given up on trying to puzzle out her impulses long ago.

"Now, I don't really get what you're saying, but... Can she really not harm me?" Stroking her chin, Hyeon thought for a moment. If what he was saying was true, she'd have to be a little mad, right? After spending so much time trying to get something out of the lady, she only just now got to know this!? This kind of information was far to important for her to be told this late! This was really, really, really really really... "Disappointing! What kind of dumb rule is that? Is it beca-"

"Hey!" Stunned, Zeharr came back to her senses. And then, she yelled. A flying man. A chatty flying man. A persistent rock thrower, and a chatty flying man. In most situations, the chatty flying man probably would have struck a good chord. A really good chord, even! But in the present moment, he was just annoying. "The hell!? You! Thrower gir-"

"-BECAUSE IF THAT'S THE CASE, I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO THIS INSTEAD!" Again, much to Zeharr's exasperation, another rock flew towards Hex.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME!"

"NO PROMISES!"

This time, something flew towards Hyeon. Or at least, it flew close enough to her to singe her eyebrows.

A fireball.

That, she figured, would shut her up for at least a second.

"OK! THROWER! STOP. THROWING." Deeply, Zeharr breathed. "And Flyer! Stop flying!" Again, Zeharr took as deep a breath as she could. She was going to calm herself down, and then she was going to organize these jokers. Even if it was the end of h- Another stone flew through the air. "I SAID STOP THROWING!" In better times, this might have been the moment when Zeharr packed up her bags, and left the scene. There wasn't exactly a high chance that either of these people would be able to keep up with her, and she really had no reason to stay. But perhaps she'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Or maybe the rock throwing girl was just unlucky, because, again, Zeharr's hand burst into flame.

But, frustratingly, all the girl did was laugh. "Hey, that's really, really really cool! And there's nothing I'd like better than for you to try and kill me with it, but... If this guy's telling me the truth, then you can't even throw it at me!" Keeping her eyes of Hex, Hyeon threw yet another rock. "That's why you missed just before, right?"

Zeharr ground her teeth. She was planning on missing the girl regardless, but she at least wanted to scare her off... But that white-haired kid had gone and ruined everything. She folded her arms as tightly as she could. "You know... Maybe that was just good will? Maybe that guy's just trying to trick you or something, right?" A stone nailed her in the forehead.

"Huh! You're totally right!" Two rocks flew through the air. "Now, that's some good will, lady! Thanks! Lessons learned, don't trust strangers, and never give up!"

Zeharr wasn't quite sure, but she had the feeling that in that moment, she was considering murder.

@The One Eyed Bandit

[SIZE= 18px]Hex Jaspers- 12th Floor[/SIZE]

Heh, it seemed that the Regular didn't care much about his friendly advice, she even threw a rock towards his mouth. But Hex simply caught it. It wasn't his intention but it seemed that he annoyed Zeharr as well.

"And Flyer! Stop flying!"

He was going to do that eventually so, why not? Hex landed between the two women after Zeharr threw the fireball at Hyeon. Things were getting silly, as such he used Reverse Flow Control to stop all the rocks in midair. "Excuse me, Zeharr-nuna, but could it be you can't use Reverse Flow Control?" he asked, genuinely curious. He assumed that someone like the Ashen Sun would know a technique like that.

After a few seconds, Hex shifted his attention back to Hyeon. "Hey, since you have no weapons and have been only throwing rocks until now, should I assume you don't know how to use Shnsoo? Yes, that must be it! How fresh!" he said, cheerfully, answering his own question. Of course, he met Regulars who couldn't use Shinsoo before, but he never saw one using rocks against a Ranker. That was truly fresh!

"Eh?" With a dismissive wave of her hand, Zeharr eyed the suspended stones. "No no, that kind of technique is just a crutch. You're better off just training to block it normally. I've been working on something kind of similar, but..." Her voice trailing off, the woman frowned a little. What was she doing, rambling off like that? The technique was hardly in a place for her to go about bragging, and even if it was, she wasn't quite sure if bragging to particular crowd was a good idea or not. She got the feeling that at least one of them would start rambling like an idiot if she went on.

"But... You. White haired guy, how do you know my name? No, more importantly, isn't it rude to go about calling people by name without introducing yourself?"

"Right you are!" Snatching one of the air-bound stones, Hyeon cut into the conversation. "So, so so soooooo, 'Zeharr Nuna'! Around here I'm called Hyeon Sagi, I think! I don't get to say those words very often, so I'm not too sure, but... I like you guys, so even if they aren't, whatever!" Out of some sense of satisfaction, Hyeon nodded to herself. "But, even if I like you guys, you have to explain things to me! Like uh, Mr. Crazy Hair, I don't know what the Shinsoo business you're talking about is, but are you saying it'd let me replace the rocks? How awful! I love the rocks! They're so easy to get a hold of and they're so good at their job! Why would I want to replace something like that? That just seems rrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy" Despite the suspended stones surrounding him, Hyeon tossed another in his direction. "Stupid! Right, Miss Nuna?"

Zeharr only sighed. Didn't she have something important to do? Something important to talk about? No... She was just on a social call, wasn't she? Man... What a pain. A convenient excuse like that would have been a godsend right now. Maybe if she made herself boring she'd be able to set the crazy girl on Flyer? Momentarily, her eyes flicked over the two. Probably not... Given her current experience with the girl, she got the feeling if she tried to do anything like that, it'd just backfire.

"You know what..." A thought came to mind. Zeharr was sure she was going to regret it. "It's getting dark, and the idea doesn't really appeal to me, but..."  Lazily, she waved her hand, a ball of flame suspending itself between the three of them. "If you two insist on chatting, then take a seat. And if you don't, leave."

A look of satisfaction on her face, Hyeon wouldn't show the slightest hint of surprise as she dropped cross-legged.

"Or is it for this kind of thing? Can't you basically do this with a couple of sticks?"

[SIZE= 22px]Hex Jaspers- 12th Floor[/SIZE]

Interesting. Very interesting. This girl, Hyeon Sagi, was a truly delightful enigma. She was on the 12th Floor but didn't know what Shinsoo was, and she used rocks as a means of combat. She wasn't even sure that her name was truly Hyeon Sagi. Because of all this Hex was sure that Hyeon was suffering from memory loss. But why? Oh, the mystery was so fresh!

The rock which Hyeon threw again was desintegrated by the dark lightning-type Shinsoo that suddenly started to dance around his body. It then formed into a snake and struck all the suspended stones, reducing them to dust. "Shinsoo is the ultimate force that the Tower has to offer" he said to the girl. He didn't elaborate, though. Nonetheless, he would have told Hyeon more if she asked. He then proceeded with sitting on the ground, to have a chat, as Zeharr suggested.

"My name is Hex Jaspers. I'm an A-Rank Regular" he presented himself, maintaining the usual cheerful attitude. Zeharr said something before abou a new technique she'd been working on, but he didn't ask for details. He also didn't agree with her as far as Reverse Flow Control was concerned, but he also wasn't interested in starting a debate over it. "By the way Zeharr-nuna, given the fact that you are a famous High Ranker, wouldn't it be wierder for me not to know about you?" he asked a rethorical question.

@The One Eyed Bandit

"Ultimate force, huh..." Something about that lit up a spark in Hyeon's heart. She wasn't usually the sort to get riled up over the idea of furthering her power, but she felt a faint inkling of familiarity with the idea. Of Shinsoo, that is. Naturally, that meant she needed to open her mouth about it. "Sooo... What do you mean by that? If I start using it then do I get to use dark snakey death magic like you? Orrr..?"

"Paha!" Zeharr couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, sorry, but don't let this guy mislead you like that." She'd gotten the feeling from looking at the guy, but man, what a confirmation this was. "Er, Hex, not to be rude. But if you're still prancing about saying things like 'Ultimate Power' then you're just as green as that A-Rank of yours would suggest. Don't get it twisted, Shinsoo is certainly handy, but... Unless you're someone like Enryu or Zahard, being able to fart out a bunch of fancy fireworks is only gonna get you so far. What's really dangerous around these parts is influence."

"Hm... That sounds kinda stupid, Miss Nuna."

"Right..." Without intending to, Zeharr let out a sigh. It wasn't like she was expecting any better of an answer. "Well, whatever, tomayto tomato, right?" A little lost, Hyeon only cocked an eyebrow. "Nevermind..." Was all that followed.

"Anyway! Mister Hex! Tell me more about this Shinsoo stuff! How do I start shooting lightning and starting campfires? Oh! Can it do water, too? I'd love to be able to stop collecting water! You know how annoying it is when some punk-nerd comes through and busts your water catcher while you sleep? You have to spend like a whole day tracking them down to beat them up!" 

"Ultimate force, huh..." Something about that lit up a spark in Hyeon's heart. She wasn't usually the sort to get riled up over the idea of furthering her power, but she felt a faint inkling of familiarity with the idea. Of Shinsoo, that is. Naturally, that meant she needed to open her mouth about it. "Sooo... What do you mean by that? If I start using it then do I get to use dark snakey death magic like you? Orrr..?"

"Paha!" Zeharr couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry, sorry, but don't let this guy mislead you like that." She'd gotten the feeling from looking at the guy, but man, what a confirmation this was. "Er, Hex, not to be rude. But if you're still prancing about saying things like 'Ultimate Power' then you're just as green as that A-Rank of yours would suggest. Don't get it twisted, Shinsoo is certainly handy, but... Unless you're someone like Enryu or Zahard, being able to fart out a bunch of fancy fireworks is only gonna get you so far. What's really dangerous around these parts is influence."

"Hm... That sounds kinda stupid, Miss Nuna."

"Right..." Without intending to, Zeharr let out a sigh. It wasn't like she was expecting any better of an answer. "Well, whatever, tomayto tomato, right?" A little lost, Hyeon only cocked an eyebrow. "Nevermind..." Was all that followed.

"Anyway! Mister Hex! Tell me more about this Shinsoo stuff! How do I start shooting lightning and starting campfires? Oh! Can it do water, too? I'd love to be able to stop collecting water! You know how annoying it is when some punk-nerd comes through and busts your water catcher while you sleep? You have to spend like a whole day tracking them down to beat them up!" 

Hex smiled at both of them. "Naturally, influence is dangerous. But if you analyze the influential people around the Tower, you'd see that they all have incredible Shinsoo techniques and skills. No one is willing to follow individuals who don't have power. If they don't have followers, they can't have influence. To have power, they need great Shinsoo skills. In the end, it all comes down to that. I may be green, as you say, Zeharr-nuna, but...I can see the truth" with that said Hex's eyes became golden. The golden eyes of which Deltron once spoke about in the past.

Flashback

"...With those mysterious golden eyes of his, that young man can see the truth, in all its forms. I tried to gather some more information about him, and there's a chance he's with Wolhaiksong now. Oh, you're probably wondering why I'd be interested in him. Unknown to almost everyone in the Tower he's a son of Arie Hon. A so-called disgrace, one which refused to embrace the principles of Arie. In other words, Zeharr, he's the one person in this world that I can call a brother. My only family" said Deltron. It was one of the few moments where he opened up about something.

Hex shifted his attention back at Hyeon, as his eyes returned to normal. "Shinsoo can take many forms and do many things. There are indeed people which can give it the property of water, but I haven't heard of many. Anyways, it's all up to you on how it evolves. Once you learn the basics, it's all a matter of imagination" he said. He was curious about something, so he activated his eyes yet again to look at Hyeon. What he saw greatly intrigued him. "Hyeon, could you stick out your hand and imagine that you can gather all the wonders in the world within your palm?" he asked. There was something that he wanted to verify.

"You can cool it with the high beams, pal... You're not wrong that people like to flock around strong folks, I can attest to that myself, but... Well, that only ever pulls in stupid Chuunis like the FUG who go around with dreams of taking over the world, or whatever." With a slight grunt, Zeharr hopped up from her seat and began to pace into the darkness of the night. "I'm headed to sleep, now. You kids can keep huddled around that thing if you'd like, it'll stay burning until the morning. Do me a favor and don't try to kill me in my sleep or something as thanks."

Hyeon stuck out her tongue. She was glad that spoilsport was gone. Now she could focus on the good stuff!

"So, gather all the wonders of the world in the palm of my hand, huh? Hmm..." There was a thought. What exactly constituted a wonder of the world? Shinsoo itself already seemed pretty wondrous, so maybe so thinking of that would suffice? Ah... Probably not, though. If it was that easy, then Mister Hex probably wouldn't be making such a big deal out of it. What else was there? Her mind turned to food. The good kind she sometimes stole from the people who came through the floor? It was always such a nice change from only having bugs and edible flowers to snack on. Though, that wasn't so bad now that she'd figured out exactly which flowers were edible. Actually! No! She knew the prefect thi-!

With the sudden stroke of brilliance popping into her head, Hyeon's eyes snapped towards her hand in anticipation.

"Huh?" She let out a surprised gasp. There was already a glowing, red sphere of energy floating just above its surface.

"Hey hey! Check it out! This is right? Did I pull it off!? Haha!" Without missing a blink, Hyeon started tossing the thing between her hands, like some sort of tennis ball. "I didn't think something this handy would be so easy to learn! I thought it'd take like, a few hours, at least! Why didn't anyone tell me about this earlier!?" A grin was spread across her face. This was definitely the best thing to happen to her all week. She'd never have to worry about water again!

@Azure Sky

Hyeon stuck out her tongue. She was glad that spoilsport was gone. Now she could focus on the good stuff!

"So, gather all the wonders of the world in the palm of my hand, huh? Hmm..." There was a thought. What exactly constituted a wonder of the world? Shinsoo itself already seemed pretty wondrous, so maybe so thinking of that would suffice? Ah... Probably not, though. If it was that easy, then Mister Hex probably wouldn't be making such a big deal out of it. What else was there? Her mind turned to food. The good kind she sometimes stole from the people who came through the floor? It was always such a nice change from only having bugs and edible flowers to snack on. Though, that wasn't so bad now that she'd figured out exactly which flowers were edible. Actually! No! She knew the prefect thi-!

With the sudden stroke of brilliance popping into her head, Hyeon's eyes snapped towards her hand in anticipation.

"Huh?" She let out a surprised gasp. There was already a glowing, red sphere of energy floating just above its surface.

"Hey hey! Check it out! This is right? Did I pull it off!? Haha!" Without missing a blink, Hyeon started tossing the thing between her hands, like some sort of tennis ball. "I didn't think something this handy would be so easy to learn! I thought it'd take like, a few hours, at least! Why didn't anyone tell me about this earlier!?" A grin was spread across her face. This was definitely the best thing to happen to her all week. She'd never have to worry about water again!

Hex was shocked, but it showed on his face only for a brief moment. He needed to keep his cool. "Red Shinsoo...just like Enryu." he thought. It was the most incredible thing he had witnessed lately, but he somehow felt uneasy. Was it wise to help Hyeon regain her memories? He needed to see how she'd evolve, to be sure of that.

"Good job. It takes most people 10 years to create their first Baang. You can consider yourself a genius," as he said that Hex generated a multitude of Baangs around him. "The number of Baangs that you create is important, but more important than that is the number that you can control" suddenly, only 25 Baangs remained. For a few seconds Hex remained silent.

"I am really curious about something. If you concentrate, would you be able to create more Baangs?" he asked. Frankly, he knew something was odd about the girl, though he wasn't really one to talk either, but he didn't know whether her initial powers where at least partly sealed, similar to her memory.

More, huh? Well, for a genius like herself, it surely wouldn't be a problem! What did she need to do again? Gather all the treasures in the world in the palm of her hand, and... Nothing. This wasn't like the last time. It'd come without her even thinking about it then, but now that she was actually trying, she had no actual clue what to do.

Well, her getting one out alone was impressive in and of itself.

Was what she wanted to think.

Somehow though, she couldn't. She could only think that it was... Shameful? Woah. There was a weird thought. In all her twelve years, she'd never thought of anything she'd done as shameful. And she'd beaten up kids a couple of times! Hadn't blinked an eye. But only being able to produce one of these... Thingys she couldn't even remember the name of was making her genuinely upset. Like a kid who'd just gotten an F on his first ever math test.

"Aha..." The foreign emotion was enough to slow even a chatterbox like her down a bit. "Looks like I can't... W-well! This'll do fine for now anyway! Er... Well! Thanks for the teaching Mister- Ah, what was it again?- Mister Hex! Thanks a million. But I'm going to uh... Catch some sleep now. Catch you in the morning, Teacher!" Pacing off slowly into the night, her feeling of uneasiness didn't subside. Not until she'd fully drifted off to sleep would she fully relax. So she decided. This feeling... Sucked. So she was going to have to do something about it.

Teacher Hex had a pretty nice ring to it after all, didn't it?

Ran
About freaking time

Oh the rage the filled the air, it was palpable, just the way Ran loved it. It's not that Ran loved actively making Helios mad, but rather he loved the feeling of deadly bloodlust being forced upon him. Honestly Helios was attractive no matter what he was doing, but seeing his angry face excited Ran in a way no other man could. The rage subsided and Ran found himself slightly disappointed. Typically he would lose an arm after that, maybe Helios wasn't feeling too hot today.

Before Ran could leave though, Helios assigned him one more mission, as well as guessed who Ran was looking for. This made things a bit easier, because now he knew where she was. Then came the mission, Helios gave Ran a picture, and imminently recognized who was in it. Weiss Delta, Ran hadn't seen the man in years yet he knew the face all too well. Just looking at a picture was enough to agitate him out of his usual smile. He took the picture and held it closer, feeling all those years of hate swell up within him once more. He two was heading to the second floor.

"Jeez Senpai." Ran sighed. "You really know how to make me dance in the palm of your hand. Alright, I'll keep a look out on this guy, make sure he doesn't pull anything funny. But if I'm doing this you can't dock my pay while I'm gone." There was another minor pause as Ran took one last glance at the picture. Having that albino brat on the second floor would complicate things without doubt, but Ran would have to push though. He would allow nothing to stand in between him and Zeharr, not again.

"Common Moto, it's you and me hitting the road! I hope you like driving," Ran then pulled out his signature massive flask "Because I'm gonna be hitting this the whole way there! Make sure to remind me to pick up a souvenir for Helios senpai too!" Ran then wrapped his arm around Moto while taking a drink. He began to drag Moto out of the office. As the two were leaving Ran dropped the picture of Weiss, a picture that was slowing being consumed by a flame. By the time the picture hit the ground it was little more than ashes.

Azure Sky Azure Sky

More, huh? Well, for a genius like herself, it surely wouldn't be a problem! What did she need to do again? Gather all the treasures in the world in the palm of her hand, and... Nothing. This wasn't like the last time. It'd come without her even thinking about it then, but now that she was actually trying, she had no actual clue what to do.

Well, her getting one out alone was impressive in and of itself.

Was what she wanted to think.

Somehow though, she couldn't. She could only think that it was... Shameful? Woah. There was a weird thought. In all her twelve years, she'd never thought of anything she'd done as shameful. And she'd beaten up kids a couple of times! Hadn't blinked an eye. But only being able to produce one of these... Thingys she couldn't even remember the name of was making her genuinely upset. Like a kid who'd just gotten an F on his first ever math test.

"Aha..." The foreign emotion was enough to slow even a chatterbox like her down a bit. "Looks like I can't... W-well! This'll do fine for now anyway! Er... Well! Thanks for the teaching Mister- Ah, what was it again?- Mister Hex! Thanks a million. But I'm going to uh... Catch some sleep now. Catch you in the morning, Teacher!" Pacing off slowly into the night, her feeling of uneasiness didn't subside. Not until she'd fully drifted off to sleep would she fully relax. So she decided. This feeling... Sucked. So she was going to have to do something about it.

Teacher Hex had a pretty nice ring to it after all, didn't it?
Time Skip- Next Day; Descending

Hex knew a shortcut to the Second Floor, and he'd take Hyeon there as well. While descending through the different levels, he'd talk to Hyeon about various concepts, such as Flow & Reverse Flow Control, the various ways he had seen people use Shinsoo thus far, its overall outrageous versatility, Myung & Soo, as well as the various Positions and Ranks within the Tower.

"Ok, I belive that is enough theory. Now I'll show you something unconventional. You know how I told you that one generally can't change the direction of Shinsoo?" as he asked that, he generated a Baang. It was black, with dark blue electricity dancing around it.

Umbra Ergo: Vector Blade

From within the Baang, a dark electrical blade came out. Suddenly, it started to stretch and change trajectory. "If you learn to control the direction of Shinsoo, you could achieve quite impressive results, to say the least." he said, smiling, as usual.

"Mmmm...?" He was funny, the teacher she'd forced herself onto. One minute he was telling her something wasn't possible, and now he was showing her how to do it? She wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. Wasn't that basically like lying to her. Rude. She wouldn't complain, though. If she did, Hyeon was half afraid that he'd ditch her... Wherever the hell they were right now, and given the fact that she was really, really interested in getting to this exciting-sounding 'Second Floor' place that he'd been blabbing on about, that wasn't acceptable in the slightest.

"So is there like, a technique to it or something? I guess imagining the treasures of the world for this won't work. So maybe..." It was unconventional, maybe, but she had an idea. If gathering Shinsoo was like gathering treasure, gold, steel, silver and paper... She generated her one, lone Baang, now large enough to grasp with two hands. If Shinsoo was like the world's treasures, then she her mind needed to become a forge. One to melt it down into nothing and then forge it anew, into something better. Not something vain like a treasure, but a tool. Her eyes closed as the image ran through her mind, the Baang began to pulsate and deform. Stretching and thinning, not towards the shape of a blade, but a needle. Or perhaps, a spear. And then, it collapsed.

Back into the humming red sphere that she'd become so familiar with.

"Ah... Screwed up again... Still embarrassing..." Hyeon muttered under her breath. At this point, she was getting used to this disappointing feeling whenever she screwed something to do with Shinsoo up, but it still cut into her. "But anyway! I'll uh, keep practicing, but you never mentioned... The second floor, why are we going there again? Something fun going on, or do you have something else in mind?"

"Mmmm...?" He was funny, the teacher she'd forced herself onto. One minute he was telling her something wasn't possible, and now he was showing her how to do it? She wasn't quite sure how to feel about that. Wasn't that basically like lying to her. Rude. She wouldn't complain, though. If she did, Hyeon was half afraid that he'd ditch her... Wherever the hell they were right now, and given the fact that she was really, really interested in getting to this exciting-sounding 'Second Floor' place that he'd been blabbing on about, that wasn't acceptable in the slightest.

"So is there like, a technique to it or something? I guess imagining the treasures of the world for this won't work. So maybe..." It was unconventional, maybe, but she had an idea. If gathering Shinsoo was like gathering treasure, gold, steel, silver and paper... She generated her one, lone Baang, now large enough to grasp with two hands. If Shinsoo was like the world's treasures, then she her mind needed to become a forge. One to melt it down into nothing and then forge it anew, into something better. Not something vain like a treasure, but a tool. Her eyes closed as the image ran through her mind, the Baang began to pulsate and deform. Stretching and thinning, not towards the shape of a blade, but a needle. Or perhaps, a spear. And then, it collapsed.

Back into the humming red sphere that she'd become so familiar with.

"Ah... Screwed up again... Still embarrassing..." Hyeon muttered under her breath. At this point, she was getting used to this disappointing feeling whenever she screwed something to do with Shinsoo up, but it still cut into her. "But anyway! I'll uh, keep practicing, but you never mentioned... The second floor, why are we going there again? Something fun going on, or do you have something else in mind?"
"Not sure if you could call it a technique," Hex paused and stopped using his Shinsoo technique "It's more of a...skill, or ability, if you may. To achieve control of movement, you'd first need to understand and feel the flow of Shinsoo itself." he talked as he was further descending, while also studying Hyeon.

His eyes widened as he watched Hyeon create a bigger Baang than usual and attempt to change its shape. She failed, but even so, she made monstruous progress since he first talked to her about Shinsoo. Were her memories starting to resurface? Was it dangerous to continue? Hex asked himself these questions, but the curiosity of finding out about Hyeon was stronger than his wariness.

Hyeon then asked why they were going to the 2nd Floor. Of course she would. "We are going there because of two reasons: I found out something interesting is happening there, and I am doing it for your sake as well. By going there and watching the training process of fresh Regulars, you may remember some things. The staff on the Second Floor may also recognize you." he said.

Last edited:
Hyeon Sagi
"Aha... You're still on about that memory stuff?" Wiping her Baang out of existence, a different sort of emotion flitted through her eyes. She was glad that Hex had been generous enough to teach her, but this idea he'd seemingly gotten in his head about regaining her memories bugged her. "You can forget about that if you want, really! Ha! Get it?" But not too much. It was just a weird niggling like how she felt whenever she failed with Shinsoo. But she could ignore this one.

"So other than that, are we just going to peep, or get involved? Maybe I can repay you with my newfound skills! I'm sure every a tough guy like you could use a helping hand every now and again, right?" Her mind wandered. Despite traveling with him, Hyeon still knew hardly anything about her mysterious teacher. She'd never noticed before, probably because he was always so busy talking her ear off about Shinsoo, but that chatty mouth of his didn't exactly seem eager to spill his secrets.

Or maybe he just hadn't got around to it.

Users who are viewing this thread