• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Adding media via URL links~

Waraeru

lee taemin stan
So this is a kind of throwback because I remember used to being able to do it. Way back when (maybe like last year probably idek) , you were able to add media using URLs as well as uploading them from your computer's files. I'm not really sure if my computer's bad and it won't give me the option or if it was actually removed, but if it was removed I was hopefully maybe wondering it could p o s s i b l y be re-added? <3

I've added media via URL (like YT videos). Is there maybe a specific type of media you are trying to embed? Are you thinking of the RTE option?

I've added media via URL (like YT videos). Is there maybe a specific type of media you are trying to embed? Are you thinking of the RTE option?
Gifs, Jpeg and Png and nope because I don't know what that means ayee. c:

also i feel like i should of maybe specified in albums bcs i forgot that in the main post oops <3

Gifs, Jpeg and Png and nope because I don't know what that means ayee. c:

also i feel like i should of maybe specified in albums bcs i forgot that in the main post oops <3

firefox_2017-07-19_02-44-39.png

On the editor that one is for all the stuff you said. The one next to it is for videos. Though YouTube and a couple of other ones auto convert upon posting.

firefox_2017-07-19_02-44-39.png

On the editor that one is for all the stuff you said. The one next to it is for videos. Though YouTube and a couple of other ones auto convert upon posting.
Oh yeah, I know that, but I was referencing adding media to the gallery and into albums, sorry. I should of specified aaah. Because the bbcode bar for posts doesn't appear when adding media and such to an album...

Oh yeah, I know that, but I was referencing adding media to the gallery and into albums, sorry. I should of specified aaah. Because the bbcode bar for posts doesn't appear when adding media and such to an album...

I just added this feature in for you :)

You should be able to upload from a URL!

firefox_2017-07-19_03-30-14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back