Adder's Chargen

Lemme read up on it and get some sleep, and I'll let you know.

As for the cape names, go crazy. Also, think about why he's an anti-villain cape. What happened to college and all that jazz.

Edited in the background with stuff that will answer that... for the second time after the site ate my first attempt. *rage*

Alright, I've figured that Penchant has most likely Frequent Difficulty with regards to bonds, so that'd give him 5 addition bonds, and an extra Simple and Difficult Power Definitions. That means that your bond threshhold is 9.

Powers Summary: Shapechanging based on perception of observers

• Simple: To mentally 'hear' other people's perception/desires of him, but cannot tell specifically who thinks what.
  • Simple: To choose to shapeshift into what other people subconsciously perceive him as or desire him to be. Ability is more effective the more people sharing the same perception of him.
  • Difficult: To gain superhuman levels of abilities.
  • Difficult: To change according to multiple differing perceptions at once.
  • Borderline: To pick out and change according to a specific perception within a group of observers.
  • Possible: To change according to perceptions other than direct sight.
  • Impossible: To change according to his own perceptions of himself.

These seem okay to you?

Yep. Just so we're clear, the difficulty levels are just to set what is and isn't stuff he can do, as well as setting the risks one might take when Pushing to expand his power list? It's not going to directly levy any penalties in regular play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back