Add a word to the sentence until a staff member posts

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell.

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why?

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony.

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take time

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take time to

I love how I say you can use commas and y'all use everything BUT a comma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back