Add a word to the sentence until a staff member posts

I hope that Benjamin doesn’t screw us over this again because he ALWAYS beats us at soccer when we challenge him to eat at Chili’s without a firearm even though DAAAAAVE has always had cornchips despite us being fans of Jalapenos and icecream even as Akito watches Delta eat confusedly an mango smoothie with a

I hope that Benjamin doesn’t screw us over this again because he ALWAYS beats us at soccer when we challenge him to eat at Chili’s without a firearm even though DAAAAAVE has always had cornchips despite us being fans of Jalapenos and icecream even as Akito watches Delta eat confusedly an mango smoothie with a 'Impossible'

I hope that Benjamin doesn’t screw us over this again because he ALWAYS beats us at soccer when we challenge him to eat at Chili’s without a firearm even though DAAAAAVE has always had cornchips despite us being fans of Jalapenos and icecream even as Akito watches Delta eat confusedly an mango smoothie with a 'Impossible' burger

I hope that Benjamin doesn’t screw us over this again because he ALWAYS beats us at soccer when we challenge him to eat at Chili’s without a firearm even though DAAAAAVE has always had cornchips despite us being fans of Jalapenos and icecream even as Akito watches Delta eat confusedly an mango smoothie with a 'Impossible' burger with

I hope that Benjamin doesn’t screw us over this again because he ALWAYS beats us at soccer when we challenge him to eat at Chili’s without a firearm even though DAAAAAVE has always had cornchips despite us being fans of Jalapenos and icecream even as Akito watches Delta eat confusedly an mango smoothie with a 'Impossible' burger with fries

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God

Users who are viewing this thread

Back