What's new

Add a word to the sentence until a staff member posts

Ticci_Toby

Apple Bottom Jeans
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It

Syfer

But sometimes the line of truth and lies falter.
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant

Ticci_Toby

Apple Bottom Jeans
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese

Ticci_Toby

Apple Bottom Jeans
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will

N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward

Panda chaos

The world without love is nothing I want to see.
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to

Ticci_Toby

Apple Bottom Jeans
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the

Syfer

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths

N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of

Syfer

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell.

saniachan

Team of Conflict
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why?

Elucid

Pearannoyed
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony.

Syfer

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches

N-On-E-Mus

Madness At Its Finest!
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can

Sick.Boi

~Î stølë yøūr hêārt, sõ ñøw Ī'm såtīsfëd!~
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take

Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take time

Zerachiin

So Zetta Slow...
Moonlight is fluffy. Sunshine stabbed a mockingbird for committing arson. Siri said 'I will take all cheese from God.' It meant that cheese will ascend downward to the depths of Hell. Why? Alimony. Peaches can Take time to

Daisie

RpN's demon dragon bodyguard
I love how I say you can use commas and y'all use everything BUT a comma

Users who are viewing this thread