• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ad Meliora ☟ Rules + FAQ

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
SIN IS LAWLESSNESS

I.
Kibou word is God. Please read all the sections carefully before joining to avoid issue.

II.
This is a bit of an odd one, but please don't format your IC posts with bbcode beyond simple things like italics or paragraph indents. Don't change the text size/font, color, or add images. It can make them hard to read in general or for people with sight issues, it can be distracting, and mobile user-unfriendly, so plain-text is the easiest solution. If you're not sure, just don't include it. I will ask you to edit your post.

III.
Wait your turn to post, don't skip over people if you're in a multi-character interaction

IV.
That being said, please post once a week. Symptoms of frequent absences may include death.

V.
If you find yourself unable to commit any longer, please let me know instead of ghosting.

VI.
Posts should be an appropriate length for the interaction at hand. When in doubt, don't go less than a paragraph.

VII.
If you have an issue with something another player does please address it politely. If that scares you, PM me so I can help resolve it.

VIII.
Don't be a dick OOC. Don't be a dick IC either and meta-game, bunny, etc. You shall be banished from our kingdom.

IX.
Do bring any creative ideas whether be for story arcs, roles you want to play, etc to me for discussion/collaboration!

X.
All RpN rules apply, as always.​
ASK, AND IT WILL BE GIVEN

Roleplay-related questions here, please!

Use this thread as another reference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back