Twenty-three
||: g e n d e r :||
Female
||: s e x u a l i t y :||
Pansexual
||: e t h n i c i t y :||
Swedish-British, half-in-half
||: o c c u p a t i o n :||
Web-designer, attending college online actually to improve upon this/become a web-developer instead.
||: h e i g h t :||
5'2''
||: w e i g h t :||
123 lbs
||: h a i r c o l o r :||
Black
||: e y e c o l o r :||
Green
Personal
latest

||: p e r s o n a l i t y :||
Alazne is a very calm woman, though most don't even realize she exists. She's a very nocturnal type person, and is often more wake at night than during the day. Dedication to her work and going a good job is something she's very proud of. She's a very easy-going person, and is easy to like if you take the time to get to know her. She's determined to do her best on anything she sets her mind to doing, even if she doesn't have the skills to do so. Though she isn't very fond of small animals or young children, she's learned to tolerate them. She can be very overprotective of her friends and people she cares for.

A bit of a cultural nut, she enjoys learning about the history behind traditions and other things. While she's typically easy to get along with, if you decide to get on her bad side it probably won't end well. The best way to avoid this, is to avoid waking her up or insulting her friends. She's a very neat and organized person, and chaotic mess is one of her biggest triggers, especially if it's her things that got messed up. Her sense of direction and location is a bit out of whack and she's someone who gets lost very easily.

||: l i k e s :||
Night-time, her job, reading books, sleeping, and Korean culture
||: d i s l i k e s :||
Early mornings, others waking her up, small animals to a point, pushy children or people, and cooking
||: h o b b i e s :||
Reading, coding, learning about culture type things
||: f e a r s :||
Underground places, small spaces, lightning/thunder storms
Biography
tumblr_mc3iiqmXty1rhw3hro1_r4_500.gif

||: b i o g r a p h y :||
Alazne was born in Sweden to a fully British mother and Swedish father with no siblings. She began her rather plain life in the small town of Trosa, where she grew up and lived peacefully until her father had to move the family back to Britian for work purposes. She was eleven at the time, and it didn't really affect her life much aside from the changes that came with living in Great Britain versus Sweden, as she really wasn't the most socially connected person on the planet. That changed a tad after the move, as she spent more time trying to get along with classmates and make friends for the most part. It worked out, for the most part.

She found herself being drawn to culture and all the different things that could be learned, over the years. As a teenager, she spent a lot of her down-time trying to learn more and more about the culture of Britian, but it didn't catch her eyes as much as places like Japan, China, and Korea with thick cultural histories. She had a very uneventful school life in Britian, until she found out her parents were planning to move to Korea for work. They were very good at getting those kinds of positions apparently. The couple was planning to leave her with a close family friend so she could finish out her schooling, but were very surprised to find she absolutely refused to stay behind. So, just after she turned seventeen, the family packed up and left for another place, a new country again.

The few years after they arrived, things went alright. Life was fine and dandy, and she had no problems what-so-ever. She left her parents house after she turned nineteen. She lived in an apartment for a few years by herself, just kind of working part-time while she learned to do web-design. She eventually became successful enough to make a decent living off of her work. Eventually, she decided she was tired of living by herself, and ended up finding a house to live in with a bunch of other people. She left her apartment, after making the decision to join them, and that was that.
Miscellaneous
tumblr_mb2wlnArbI1rxtype.gif

||: o t h e r s :||
Touch her laptop and she'll be pissed. Break her laptop and you better run because she'll break you. She's got a slightly heavy accent, for the most part British. She can understand Korean just fine, but she doesn't always get things right if she tried to speak it.
Relationships
tumblr_lpxqw6M2F21qf112uo2_500.gif

This will get edited as the rp progresses, starting as soon as she meets your character for the first time. If you're not happy with a relation, contact me via PM, or if I missed your character.​
||: M a r k T u a n :||
"Thoughts"
||: C h a e - Y e o n :||
"Thoughts"
||: J i - T a e :||
"Thoughts"
||: T a e - O h :||
"Thoughts"
||: S e o n g A h :||
"Thoughts"
||: H a J o o n :||
"Thoughts"