• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Active Romance Rper

DarkElite020

Idk man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello~ I am looking for someone to roleplay romance with me :) I prefer to rp MxM, but I will do FxM

(I hate rping females even though I am one idk why..)

I ask that you are active, which means a few comments a day, unless discussed on whatever day you'd be busy. I also ask for decent grammar and punctuation, though I can deal with it if its not that great. As long as I understand you its fine. I typically write short, frequent posts, of about maybe 3 sentences, just depends on how I'm feeling, but I will reply to you within a few minutes so its my way of making up for it. You may write as much as you want though. Other than that, if your interested PM me and we can discuss characters,pairings, and plots :)

DarkElite020 said:
Hello~ I am looking for someone to roleplay romance with me :) I prefer to rp MxM, but I will do FxM
(I hate rping females even though I am one idk why..)

I ask that you are active, which means a few comments a day, unless discussed on whatever day you'd be busy. I also ask for decent grammar and punctuation, though I can deal with it if its not that great. As long as I understand you its fine. I typically write short, frequent posts, of about maybe 3 sentences, just depends on how I'm feeling, but I will reply to you within a few minutes so its my way of making up for it. You may write as much as you want though. Other than that, if your interested PM me and we can discuss characters,pairings, and plots :)
Hi, I would love to rp MxM with you, I'm new here, so I can't PM you right now, but I have been roleplaying for a long time, so I know how to do it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back