• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Active Participants only! Post-apocalypse Survival RP

greyhound

A realistic role-play to relax and have fun with. The present-story will start a decade or later after everything initially happened, and will delve through the time-line on occasion to keep things changed up, and alive. I'm thinking this won't be a zombie-apocalypse, rather something else medical that caused the disaster; possibly involving mutated humans, or maybe even the supernatural. Despite it being post-apocalyptic, new events are still to be unfolded regarding the world our characters are in. Looking for casual vibes; nothing too complicated. Anyone in?

That sounds like a great idea. I'd be happy to join these lovely endeavors.
Though a vague explaining of the medical mishap that caused the post-apocalyptic state would be nice.

I wouldn't mind a casual apocalyptic environment, also I don't need an explanation as long as I know what the mutated act like.

Sounds interesting! May I suggest instead of having something with mutants or supernatural, perhaps we could simply leave it at a mysterious disease killed off 99% of the population, leaving only the immune 1% behind? Not zombies or mutated, just dead. That'd still be over 3 million people left in America alone, but so many basic functions would fail that it would cause a state of apocalypse. Towns and entire cities, deserted, dead lining the streets, wildlife roaming what used to be crowded corners and busy metropolises... to speed things up, we can start the rp 5 or so years after the plague outbreak.

This sounds interesting, I'd be down for this.

Though it seems you've drawn quite a crowd, are you still accepting people?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back