• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Active on app

RpNation is generally pretty active, but whether or not there are people interested in certain fandoms is a different matter altogether.

Bolt may be a good Disney movie, but you have to consider the fact that it's not quite as well known as some of the more popular films which definitely have a presence here, so finding someone to roleplay it might take some time.
There are plenty of other things that factor into the partner searching process, but this is the main one.

(The conversation continues on this thread.)

Last edited:
Bolt TheSuperDog Bolt TheSuperDog I would suggest perhaps reading information on how the site works. Such as the information here:

I think you are misunderstanding how forums such as this site work.

Last edited:
Bolt TheSuperDog Bolt TheSuperDog I would suggest perhaps reading information on how the site works. Such as the information here:

I think you are misunderstanding how forums such as this site work.

if you say so.

Is this app active at all???
I’m having only one person message me and nobody says a word on any of what I post 😓
I looked through your posts, and it's mostly introduction "hellos". I wouldn't be expecting a lot of people to pay those any mind, actually. Try to be active in discussions, partner search, and such; strike a conversation first, that sort of thing. This site is dangerously active, but as many things in the world, it mirrors you. You cannot just expect people to randomly message you, right? So, try going into more popular forums, talk to others, and such. You'll get response, I assure you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back