• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AussieAndCat

The cellular network I’m on won’t load RPN so please drop me your Discord handle. I do check in here occasionally to Rp.

Most of us start role playing on the playground. We don’t call it that of course, it’s “make believe” and the like. But between a few years of that and then writing it as an adult I’m still loving it every day! I’m 27 years old but my heart is still 12. First of all, I'm very flexible. Problem(s)? *Let’s talk.* Not working? *let me know, I don’t mind backing up or even editing my character.* Having a tough time replying, don’t know why, *Come ooc chat with me and we can work it out.*

I almost always double, we don’t live in a world by ourselves, neither should our characters. I don’t Fandom, describe your universe well enough and it shouldn’t matter? No triggers on my end; please don’t forget to tell me if you have any!!

I would like to find
-Literate+
-Quality over quantity. Just let me know up front what length you’re comfortable with.
-Romance: Male character or Nb, (I’d be happy to double a male character when needed.)
-Not looking for NSFW; No ERP
-Seeking long term RP partners
-Respect and Flexibility: I do have a job, mentally health issues & parents who need an increasing level of assistance. I expect to be able to reply once a day.
-MxF for romantic pairings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back