• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ACTIVE female character needed for a Steampunk adventure (Closed)

ArcticFox

Dreamer
I'm looking for someone willing to play a female character in a fantasy world I'll be DM/GMing.

The world is based on Choice of Games interactive novels and it will closely follow the original plot. However, I will add in more content, more character interaction and possibly more romance options. You don't need to know anything about any Choice of Games novels to join in, in fact it would be the best if you didn't know of them, because some events will be more fun for you if they are a surprise.

Basically, I will lead the main characters / romance interests (which will be introduced throughout the RP) and every NPC human or animal needed for the sake of the roleplay. You will only control your character and I will present you with choices at the end of each post that will influence the outcome of the story. The choices are not very rigid, you can always alter them or just say: I don't want to do any of this, I'll do this instead.

Important!

I need someone active, able to post a couple of times a day, or at least once every day.
Please write 1 or 2 paragraphs only as every word you say and action you make will cause something different to happen in the story.
Please don't take control of any character beside your own.
And this is obviously a romance roleplay. Every character I make will in some way try to flirt with your girl.

Introduction:

The war between the Vlaski Empire and the Kingdom of Mercia has just ended. You are a former soldier of the Mercian Imperial Army, fresh out of the military life and into your new employment - Woodsworth Detective Agency. You have been assigned a partner, a Detective who's been a member of the Agency for a long time. Due to unforeseen circumstances you end up sharing a flat with him as well. Whether he is your friend or rival is up to you, but the two of you must work together in order to uncover the mysterious conspiracy brewing in Mercia. Is the Vlaski Empire trying to invade the borders of your Kingdom again? Are they the ones behind mysterious disappearances and assassinations?

The plot will be set in 19th century London, in a steampunk setting. Expect a lot of gas and strange machines. There will be some magic involved as well, specifically Light Magic, a potent version of healing magic with a high potential to go completely awry.

So, if you wish to apply for this, please send me a private message, with the following info about your character:

Name: (English only)
Dislikes: (same as above)
Strengths: (what is she good at)
Weaknesses: (fears and disabilities)
Military assignment: (choose one: Medical Corps, Infiltration, Vanguard)
Appearance: (please send me a drawing/digital art picture, no real people)

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back