• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Active 1x1 RP Plox

Generi

Giver of Nicknames
Hey thar~. (*TーT)b as much as I love big group RPs, they often have many members outside of my timezone, and there's nothing more frustrating than seeing a group move onto a new setting without me... So 1x1 is the way!

I've no preferences for genres of 1x1: they can be romance, action, sci-fi, fantasy, slice of life, anything you can think of! However, I try to avoid fandoms, because I'm very picky with what I like, and would rather play my own creations~.

So come talk to me if your grammar is relatively good, and you have a lot of free time/motivation on your hands! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! If you are still looking for a 1x1 partner I'd be more than willing to come up with an idea with you! :)

cam: My timezone is Greenwich meantime. ^^ I'm from the UK~.

Nyte: Sure, I'm still looking for another! Let's discuss at some point.

I'm in the market for a new partner. I'm a plotter invested in story and character, and have most fun when we're chatting about direction like it's a co-written story. If that sounds up your alley, let's jam!

*Descends from the sky, upside down on a rope made of tied-together bedsheets* Hi, Dax here and I would love to RP with you. PM me if you're interested in RPing with me or I can PM you. Hope to hear from you soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back