• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Action and Crime Rp? | platonic rp (still looking)

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there, I'm back to search for new potential partners to write with. I strictly play male characters (for my main, side characters doesn't count) and I consider myself semi-lit at least though i would like to think im literate too. My average post length varies from 2-4 paragraphs, I usually end up writing more so expect 4-5 paragraphs average when given good material.

I will plan in ooc and discuss all the details that will be added to the rp. I'm fine with chatting and making friends with my rp partners though I don't usually speak much outside of the rp topic considering I'm not exactly much of a talker.

I don't have triggers, so feel free to do what you like.

rules:
-please be 18+ (im not comfortable writing with someone younger)
-Please try to be active if you can
- semi-lit+ one paragraph at least (if you can do more that's cool.)
-i prefer using rl faceclaim so if you could follow suit that'll be nice.
-If you have any questions, do not be afraid to ask them. I will try my best to explain.

So i don't really have a set plot in mind as i want to make one with my writing partner which is you hopefully.

Im currently into Action and crime when it comes to genre/theme (been watching too many action tv show like chicago pd, csi recently vegas, crash 2008, gang related, hawaii five-0) Im not into fantasy, scifi, horror, supernatural. Angst and drama is alright.

Romance is not an option (i will not budge when it comes to this)

Can do:
Setting:
-modern (early 2000s-now)
Roles:
-police
-gangsters
-underground racers
-special agents
-swat
-forensics
-EMT (i know it's not really action but hey)
-there's probably more but i can't think of it. Probably not mafia....

If you have certain ideas in mind that you really want to add then please let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back