• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Action, adventure, and romance - oh my! (updated 05/07)

lawless ladybug

live to make people smile, little sunflower~
Hi everyone!

I'm Bug - a 26 year old gal in CST. I absolutely love writing and chatting with partners, and I'm hoping to have some luck as a newbie on this site!

Now, I'm not new to roleplay - not even a little. I've got over a decade of experience under my belt, and I'm a novella writer. My sweet spot is usually 3-5 paragraphs, but I can and will go to multiple pages should the plot warrant it. That said, I'm looking for someone with about the same length style and above average grammar.

Partner Requirements:
I'm getting to be an old lady. Please be 21 or older if you're going to reach out. This isn't negotiable.
MUST be queer friendly.
...and that's basically it. I'm really not all that picky.

Pairings, details, housekeeping:
I'm willing to double and do any pairing. M//, F//, M/F, bring it to me! If doubling isn't your jam, we can have solo characters as well. I will throw out the caveat that I'm not really looking to play a male in a hetero pairing without doubling.

My RPs tend to have a bit of darkness, but I don't want that to be the only theme. Give me humor, sweet moments, and some action!

Plot thoughts & potential stories:
I don't have a whole lot fleshed fully out. If it's modern day fantasy, horror, action, or some sort of apocalypse, throw it at me! I'm not a huge fan of sci-fi, and I'm a bit burned out on historical fantasy. Modern settings are where I'm at!

(* will indicate the role I'd like, if applicable)

~Zombie apocalypse! (Big craving right now, would require doubling to make a small group of survivors)
~Freshly turned vampire*/vampire coven leader during some sort of supernatural war
~Two (or more) strangers rent a haunted house, horror and hilarity ensues
~Psychic medium*/paranormal hunter pair up to hunt the things that go bump in the night
~An unlikely pairing of two supernaturals (hate to love)
~A seer* gets military protection while a multi-billion dollar corporation hunts "gifted" humans for experimentation (will probably be pretty dark, buckle up)
~Reincarnated soulmate* runs into their ancient lover (vampire, werewolf, etc), and together they have to kill the person determined to take them both down (prophecy, rule the world, war)
~The Shining inspired, but make it modern and even more isolated
~Your craving!

Now some more fleshed out plots (finally):

M/F pairings (I'm going to be selfish and say I want the F role)
  • He's a literal beast - a creature of the night, and a terror on full moons. His pack has laid claims to the forest, where intruders are anything but welcome. It's a dog eat dog world, and so when the fae try to encroach on their territory, threats of a war loom. Unless, perhaps, the pack is willing to strike a treaty, and get their own personal healer in the form of a fairy. Territorial battles between packs are common, and other supernaturals want to be top dog. Having a healer could be an undeniable asset.
    • Also willing to do this one as more of a SoL. Maybe the beast doesn't want the fairy at first, but recognizes taking her in was better than an all out war. Then slowly that disdain turns to softness, and the fairy becomes something of a den mother to the pack.
  • In the not so distant future, humans and supernaturals are ruled with an iron fist by the Sovreigns. Communication between the humans and supernaturals beyond what is required by assigned job duties is absolutely forbidden. When circumstances bring two together, will their love be strong enough to lead a rebellion and overthrow the Sovreigns?
    • This one will need some serious world building and plotting, please be ready for that if this piques your interest!
Any pairings (M//, F//, or M/F - gendered pronouns can be changed if used to write a prompt)
  • They don't know each other. Whether they were in the forest to camp, hunt, or simply hike and enjoy nature, the result was the same. All they know is that no matter how hard they try, they can't leave the forest. In fact, if they travel outside of a five mile radius, they're rather suddenly transported back to the very center. If the distance between them goes beyond a mile, they'll be thrust to the point that is the center of that distance, quite literally crashing together. They aren't alone in the forest, and every night the rustling leaves and booming growls get closer. Can two clashing personalities get along in order to find a way out of this purgatory?
  • She's been hunting the Gray Demon for nearly a year. A single whisper from the monster can convince someone of delusion so intense, they would commit the most unspeakable crimes. In New York it convinced a chef his customers wanted to eat him instead of the food, and he went on a massacre with a cleaver. It convinced a teenager swimming in a lake she didn't need air, and she drowned herself.... It convinced her daughter to go with it. Now she needs to team up with someone not only to get her daughter back, but before the Gray Demon does the unthinkable - use the country's emergency broadcast system to destroy them all.

Send me a message if you're interested, I'd love to chat with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back