• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Across Space and Time - Closed 1x1

LunaHasawa996

I am THE FLUFFY!!!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
((This is a closed 1x2 Darling in the FranXX RP. Do not post please.))

"We have to turn back! I cant hold it off much longer!" a female's voice cried out to her partner.

"We can't turn back! They will get past if we do!" a male voice shouted back as he tried to keep focus.

"But I'm losing my connection!" the female said as red light stated ro flash, a warning of things starting to go wrong.

"What is the meaning of this!? Fight or get out of there!" a voice shouted over the connecred communicator. "Do you hear he!? Pull back if you cant do it!! 206!! What is going on in there!?"

"I can't do it! I can't!" the fenale's voice said as the FranXX was suddenly delivered a direct hit as the connection stalled. "It's no use! We'll never win! Thry always keep coming!"

"Pull yourself together!" 206 shouted. "415!! 415!!!!"

--------

"415. Wake up 415. We are here," a security guard said as Kairi woke from her flashback of a dream, looking up some to sigh. She could barely make out the details of the new sector she was being transfered to, and getting up from her seat. She allowed herself to be lead into the facility and introduced to the awaiting group of children in squadron 16.

"Everyone. This is 415. She seems to think she needs to be called Kaori, so Call her as you will amoung yourselves. She is here to do a combatability test with the pistols of your group. We will start testing tomorrow after you all have settled in with each other," the guard said, checking his clipboard.

"The combatability testing will start at 0900 hours. Be awake and prepared for the training. You are dismissed."

Riy shifted in the waiting room, his eyes on the floor as he thought back. He realized how scary things had become since last year. The way it.. ended. At the moment, Riy had an eyepatch, but it would soon be off in three days. But the eye patch did more than just protect the eye. It actually reminded the others of what idiots they were. They'd constantly apologize, and honestly, he didn't want it. He wanted to move on, because part of him felt that it was his fault. None of them knew it, but he kind of started the downfall of his previous partner when he said the dumbest line he had ever said. He rubbed his face with his hand, mentally trying to wash the salty memory out of his eyes. Soon though, it was not needed. He blinked as he looked up, shifting as he stared at the girl. He blinked as he listened to the introduction. He rubbed his cheek, actually, most of the boys in the group rubbed their cheeks, or averted their gaze, because they all saw some attraction in her. Riy soon calmed down though, focusing on what the guard was saying, his eyes widening as he thought about her as a partner.

Once the man left the room, they all stood up, almost at that same speed, a couple of the boys moving on over to introduce and advertise themselves. Riy simply offered her a kind smile, before getting up and walking out of the room, his hands in his pockets as he made it back to the living quarters. He shivered as he walked up the stairs, knowing what had to be done. He entered the girl's room. He looked around, nodding as he placed a tag onto the wall next to the entrance. "Kaori." It wrote. He sighed, pushing his hands through his hair, before mumbling. "Okay... I must make sure I am ready..." He said simply, making his way out of the building slowly.

Meanwhile, Kyu smiled over at her as the group led her toward the building. The group had given her a lot of information about themselves, not including Riy at all in their words. Of course, Kyu had to, as he knew that she was there for him. They were there for each other. And actually, at this point, it seemed like they depended on each other. "Hey. Kaori.. Uh, you are probably going to be with Riy--"

"Probably isn't actually! Maybe she might be with me!" A boy said with slightly confidence, but Kyu simply laughed at him, along with the other boys and even girls, causing him to simply pout.

"Riy. He... He is not timid. He just needs to be face to face to you to understand. He will be in the building, waiting to lead you to your room. I don't know, try and force him to say something. Anything." Kyu said calmly.

Kaori wasnt expecting all the boys from the sector to go and approach her, their forms blurred as she had a hard time learning who was who, trying hard to distinguish their voices from each other as the boys talked, some overlapping as she just smiled. It was all she could do as she was lead inside and the group dispersed.

Were thet all gone? No. One still stayed behind to talk to her as she heard the male speak, another call out how he was going to probably be with her instead and the laughs of what was probably people directing them at the male who spoke out so boldly followed.

"Uhm... Thank you. But we dont know for sure who will be compatible with me. I dont evej knoe for sure if ill be compatible at all with anyone. The adults are just seeing if after... Well they just want to see how i perform woth this group is all," she said, not wanting to go into detail.

Really she wasnt looking forward to any of this. She lost her first partner due tonhim saving her life. She couldn't bare lose another because of her as she continued to walk towards the building while the others continued their chores to do only for her foot to hit something and her to stumble.

Stairs. Thats right. Some of these homes where the children lived had stairs to the entrance. And to the other rooms. Was hers on the first or second floor? How many steps did she need to remember?

"H-Hey. Watch the st-"He stood at the top of the stairs, watching as she stumbled. He blinked, tilting his head with curious eyes, rubbing his cheek in thought. He sighed, stepping down quickly to meet her. "Uh, you alright? Sorry, I-I didn't really think you'd miss it." He said, laughing softly. He sighed, stretching as he held out his hand. "I'm Riy." He said simply.

Once introductions were finished, he turned, speaking calmly. "Now. To your room... Uh.. Just- It will take some getting used to. It isn't too hard though. Uh-Someone used to be in that room... So... If there are any things you find in there--Don't be afraid to give them to me." He said simply, nibbling on his inner cheek for a moment before leading the way. "You have a few people living in rooms next to you. Akai, probably one of the oldest besides me. She is very mature and knowing, so feel free to ask her about anything that comes to mind. Uhmm... Yeah. I guess I will see you soon?" He asked, a smile upon his face. He sighed, his eyes shifting as he spoke. "And don't worry about Kyu, the guy speaking to you earlier. He thinks I am mentally not right after the events that happened some time ago. But I am fine!" He said, sighing as he turned, beginning to walk away before turning again. "Uh. Also, I am here. Just across the stair case, the second door on the right. In case you aren't sure about something either." He said simply, giving a small wave before walking to his room and entering, shutting the door.

Kaori had taken care to count how many steps she needed to take up the stairs and to her room. She counted how many steps there were in total, and took care to try to make as best as she could mental motes in her head as she felt her way for the door and the doorknob.

Honestly, even if there were things out place or where they shouldn't be, she wasn't going to really be able to see them as someone had already brought her luggage into the room, leaving her to nearly stumble over it as she sighed, feeling around to find her bed and rest on it, someone having peeked their head in as they watched her.

"You can't see... can you?" a female's voice spoke, causing Kaori to jump some as she turned towards the sound. "Ah Sorry for startling you. I'm 727. I was told to help make sure you have settled in, but the way you seem to be feeling everything, I'm more worried if you're going to be okay or not," she said.

"I'll be fine.. I can still make out shapes and such...," Kaori spoke. "Thank you though 727."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back