• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I'm a bit curious, so the main thing is everyone is crew of bounty hunters? Is there a character sheet thing for people who join to work with?

I'm a bit curious, so the main thing is everyone is crew of bounty hunters? Is there a character sheet thing for people who join to work with?
Yup and yup. We also got an OOC Chat where you can meet the others while deciding if you‘d like to join ^^

Here‘s the link to the character sheet. The Ooc chat is also linked there

Yup and yup. We also got an OOC Chat where you can meet the others while deciding if you‘d like to join ^^

Here‘s the link to the character sheet. The Ooc chat is also linked there
Awesome thank you so much! Is there any restrictions that I should know of? For example are there any specializations that are not allowed?

Hello, is it still accepting? Which roles had been taken so far? (I presume the roles section in the first page hasn't been updated yet?)

Also are there limit in species of the character? Is something like a sapient, bio-engineered animal allowed, or is it humanoid only?

Hello, is it still accepting? Which roles had been taken so far? (I presume the roles section in the first page hasn't been updated yet?)

Also are there limit in species of the character? Is something like a sapient, bio-engineered animal allowed, or is it humanoid only?

yup, it’s still accepting ˆˆ Roles, basically the ones I put up there, medics, uhhh, there’s like one spy, one detective, one engineer, one pilot, and a creepy captain

and nope, no limit in species.

the server got deleted :c we're doing ooc just on rpn now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back