• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Pretty good, aside from finding out that the Monster High official website was taken down in 2013, so now kinda working on a new Monster High website, hehe (Hope I'm doing everything correctly with copyrights n stuff)
oh damn? they took that stuff down back then? I think they rebranded themselves as BRATZ I think. I could be wrong tho

oh damn? they took that stuff down back then? I think they rebranded themselves as BRATZ I think. I could be wrong tho
As far as I know it's now full of toy trucks by mattel :/ I can link the website here tho once I'm done if you're interested, haha. Being the first one aside from me to join

I never really watched either I know my sisters were really into monster high and I was just confused what was going on lol
I loved Monster High and EAH so much when I was younger (I still do today, but less than I did when I was around 9 years old. Both are still great shows though)

I loved Monster High and EAH so much when I was younger (I still do today, but less than I did when I was around 9 years old. Both are still great shows though)
I know that feeling, I still watch a lot of the old shows I used to watch as a kid. Mainly cartoons like Ed Edd & Eddy and other shows during the 2000s

I never really watched a lot of Disney stuff I mainly was on cartoon network
I probably would have watched more CN if that was a thing here. I usually spent my days on the Disney channel, Nickelodeon or my favorite, Super RTL, a.k.a. Toggo

heads up my post quality might take a hit in the next week, but I have a good reason: taking in three orphaned 3-week old kittens
farewell to sleeping, it's been swell

I probably would have watched more CN if that was a thing here. I usually spent my days on the Disney channel, Nickelodeon or my favorite, Super RTL, a.k.a. Toggo
my parents cut us kids off from "mainstream" TV when my sibs and I were growing up bc they said it was "giving us an attitude" so I only got little doses of popular shows when I was over at a friend's house or something. I had to get by with old tv like Mr. Ed, Green Acres, and Bonanza or watch our tapes of the veggie gang
best thing ever was when our "clean satellite tv" got Qubo so we got the cool cartoons like Jane & the Dragon and Jacob Twotwo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back