• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
And she's basically the greatest character ever.
Ey and don't worry I won't do Calli speaking in Felidae all the time. "Mrowr rowr roor mew waroor merawrs" lol

Hmmmm... Maybe I should just use google translate for French instead to help with the people doing French studies...

Oh btw, if you’re interested I got some recommendations for French songs, y’know to get the language in your ear to like learn what it sounds like n stuff (immersion! Honestly, my favorite way to learn a language, haha)
Yeeee that stuff is always helpful! Music is usually what I use for character creation and a little bit of language learning.

Hmmmm... Maybe I should just use google translate for French instead to help with the people doing French studies...
Pourquoi pas? Je pense çe vais aller. Google translate s’est amélioré. Je l’utilise très beaucoup pour vérifier mon orthographe, haha parfois aussi pour anglais

Also, I have no idea if anything of this is correct and it took me like 10 minutes to write, haha
Yup. Just checked on goog translate. Works. I might use it for Calli. But I get this feeling native speakers reading it be like... ugh that is kinda correct... but that is hella awkward lol.

you could use the cathar options here if you wanna go full fantasy feline language

it isn't actually translatable though if you care about that, it's an algorithm that does letter replacement to make your text sound like the language you select

you could use the cathar options here if you wanna go full fantasy feline language

it isn't actually translatable though if you care about that, it's an algorithm that does letter replacement to make your text sound like the language you select

Yeah that's cool but I think I might just skip the whole language thing and just go with what the translator on her collar spits out. Cuz less work is less work lol

Yup. Just checked on goog translate. Works. I might use it for Calli. But I get this feeling native speakers reading it be like... ugh that is kinda correct... but that is hella awkward lol.
It can be very odd sometimes as slang isn't always corrected and French slang is weird as hell

Yeah that's cool but I think I might just skip the whole language thing and just go with what the translator on her collar spits out. Cuz less work is less work lol
understandable lmao

It can be very odd sometimes as slang isn't always corrected and French slang is weird as hell
Yeah so one of my old highschool friends was bilingual (French-Canadian and English) and she said the same thing about Quebec french and France French as well. And apparently alot of France people don't like teh Quebecois accent/sound as well. And then there's me who took French for 8 years and dint retain a damned thing. Thinkin my bilingual friend helped me a biiiiiit too much lol

understandable lmao
Yeah, just wanted to do Meow speak for effect lol. And tbh, I totally thot Ren was a cat person and that Anna was going to pull Calli's tail and ears for fun. Well, now ya see whacha gets for not communicating first before posting?! lol

Yeah so one of my old highschool friends was bilingual (French-Canadian and English) and she said the same thing about Quebec french and France French as well. And apparently alot of France people don't like teh Quebecois accent/sound as well. And then there's me who took French for 8 years and dint retain a damned thing. Thinkin my bilingual friend helped me a biiiiiit too much lol

Yeah, just wanted to do Meow speak for effect lol. And tbh, I totally thot Ren was a cat person and that Anna was going to pull Calli's tail and ears for fun. Well, now ya see whacha gets for not communicating first before posting?! lol
Yeah that's what I heard aswell, I heard there's a lot of fighting over both of the accents.

Lol yeahhhhh I can understand that! I'm mainly gonna use light French every now and again. Jericho's got a light French accent too.

thats fair

theres this festival my friends invited me to so im heading out
i spend way too much time inside the house playing the sims and being unproductive

oh cool! it's always good to go experience stuff with friends that's meaningful to them

me: yeah I usually only post 1x per week
also me: *posts twice in one day*

oh cool! it's always good to go experience stuff with friends that's meaningful to them
oh yeah, its super fun when going with friends

every year here where im from, we hold a light show in the city that pretty much encompasses the entire city

it starts in less than a week i think and it goes on for a month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back