• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
As far as I'm aware, yeah. Though it would be interesting to have a character who joins up during the Roleplay, if the GMs allowed it.
Yup, I allow it. it would also be quite funny and it’s actually my idea if someone joins later on

Not very well, but i'm currently learning so it's kind of a way to help myself learn
I‘m just saying one thing: bonne chance! Français est une langue difficile. I‘m not really good at it either tho, or at least definitely not as good as I‘m supposed to be

I‘m just saying one thing: bonne chance! Français est une langue difficile. I‘m not really good at it either tho, or at least definitely not as good as I‘m supposed to be
Merci Merci! French is quite frustrating which is why I'm doing it at my own pace unlike school did

Merci Merci! French is quite frustrating which is why I'm doing it at my own pace unlike school did
yes. always do it at your own pace. if you want to practice basic conversations, tell me. I can help you basically with introductions and some basic stuff too. would also help me too tbh, haha

I know this is dumb question, but where do I start? lol

I couldn't help myself.

Since Wikipedia and the Noir genre clearly still exist in the future I'm going to assume Among Us also still exists and by extent it's memes.

I couldn't help myself.

Since Wikipedia and the Noir genre clearly still exist in the future I'm going to assume Among Us also still exists and by extent it's memes.
that is a very good point. though I think they‘d be ancient memes of the pre-technology era or something like that, haha

That would be awesome! I'll take ya up on that offer sometime!
Oh btw, if you’re interested I got some recommendations for French songs, y’know to get the language in your ear to like learn what it sounds like n stuff (immersion! Honestly, my favorite way to learn a language, haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back