• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
definitely either Japanese or Chinese as well! Though I suppose italian would be pretty cool, cuz then I wouldn‘t need to learn it anymore in about three weeks, hehe procrastination at its finest

anyways, going to rewrite the starter I had, cuz I don‘t have to submit my paper today anymore and rpn deleted everything I wrote yesterday cuz I didn‘t yet send it…. yeah it might take some time again, haha

anyways, going to rewrite the starter I had, cuz I don‘t have to submit my paper today anymore and rpn deleted everything I wrote yesterday cuz I didn‘t yet send it…. yeah it might take some time again, haha
I don't mind. Like I said, I'll be disappearing until the end of the day due to a school trip.

I'd like to know Finnish, Russian, or Afrikaans bc they just sound neat to me
learned quite a bit of Spanish in hs but haven't used it at all since so I've forgotten everything smh

wow thanks for telling me these messages existed rpn 🙄
catching up now

I’ve easily written longer. Not in paragraphs, but the amount of sentences in one.

It also might take a bit until I reply again, cuz I caught a cold from my stupid classmate who went to school coughing like crazy without wearing a mask. Pre-Covid it wouldn’t have been a problem, but yeah. Covid happened. So 7 of 9 are sick now, haha. (Well not really but still)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back