• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, first off, I'm very open for title suggestions. I'm not really happy with what I came up yesterday, soooo yeah. If any of you have a better idea, I'd love to hear them.

And second, guess the ooc thread is kinda running now, haha.

noil noil PixelSymphony PixelSymphony BuggaBoo BuggaBoo BackSet BackSet Nellancholy Nellancholy awesome to have y'all on board and lovely to meet you ^^ so, now talk /j

Anyways, imma head back to my corner of working on my final paper, haha. I'll still be online here, but I doubt any of you are here for the moment, cuz most people here are North American and well yeah, it's night for you guys. I should get to be able to do the Character Sheet page later today, to keep my brain from going mush when we have to work on excel for 4 hours in the afternoon.

So, yeah. Guess that's about it for now and also here, feel free to ask about anything and everything. There's no such thing as dumb questions and I'd love to help y'all out as well as I can.

hiiii everyone! so happy to see we got interest!

Got some CS up already,huh.

Was thinking about playing a space knight/cleric from a disbanded order,joining the crew to continue following the way of fixing machines and bonking things.

Got some CS up already,huh.

Was thinking about playing a space knight/cleric from a disbanded order,joining the crew to continue following the way of fixing machines and bonking things.
ooh that could lead to some interesting motivations/conflict of interest! bonking things is always good

Question: Would an information gathering agent be useful on a bounty hunter team?
like a data slicer? practically that would be a good thing to have on a team, yeah. in rp you might want some additional skills so we don't end up leaving someone behind when the crew goes into dangerous areas
I say not knowing what our GM(s) have planned at all that might be a non-issue

Ooh! I had an idea but I want to run it by y'all first! What if I played the guy in the chair! I can totally understand if that wouldn't be okay, since that's kind of an unorthodox role for a player to have but I just thought of it.

Ooh! I had an idea but I want to run it by y'all first! What if I played the guy in the chair! I can totally understand if that wouldn't be okay, since that's kind of an unorthodox role for a player to have but I just thought of it.
The guy in the chair?

The guy in the chair?
Right, probably should have phrased that better. Gotta remember not everyone's seen Spider-Man: Homecoming. Basically, I figured that since we already have, and correct me if I'm wrong, a field information gathering character in Val, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from her again correct me if I'm wrong, I could play the character that helps out from far away, like the codec in Metal Gear or Wade in Kim Possible.

Right, probably should have phrased that better. Gotta remember not everyone's seen Spider-Man: Homecoming. Basically, I figured that since we already have, and correct me if I'm wrong, a field information gathering character in Val, at least that's the vibe I'm getting from her again correct me if I'm wrong, I could play the character that helps out from far away, like the codec in Metal Gear or Wade in Kim Possible.
That could definitely be interesting... though I think pilot would also work well in combination with this tbh, your character could keep an eye on the ship while our characters are out and also helping them from there. What do you think?

"You how there's always a guy with a headset telling the other guy where to go!
There could be screens all around me... I could swivel around"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back