• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Do y'all have an equivalent to that where you live?
No. Military isn’t too big of an issue here. Our military also doesn’t really fight in wars and mostly just constantly trains, just in case. Then again, 99% of our military are guys aged 18-22, so I imagine just everything being really weird off duty or something

Yeah, to be fair the last war Germany was involved in was World War II so... yeah.
Yeah europe (minus russia of course rn) is generally pretty peaceful and doesn’t often get involved in conflicts outside of it, if I recall correctly, so all of us have armies, just in case something should happen

Yeah europe (minus russia of course rn) is generally pretty peaceful and doesn’t often get involved in conflicts outside of it, if I recall correctly, so all of us have armies, just in case something should happen
Ohhh that is pretty nice, I wish it was more peaceful here in America lol.

Peaceful on a military front, at least. Not sure about your politics, though. Then again, what country doesn't have shitty politics?

Ohhh that is pretty nice, I wish it was more peaceful here in America lol.
Haha. Ngl, every republican would be in heaven here tho. We got one of the highest counts of guns per head in the world. (Minus the gun violence too, hehe)

ah I was planning on writing something today, work do be kicking my butt though

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony also,feel free to take your own initiative,but I imagine that when Val patches into the cams she'll probably want to look for three details:

1) The appearance of the data thief
2) Anyone cooperating with them
3) Their means of escape/any special equipment and abilities they have

Weeee! First final exam that‘s going to be a disaster is going to be written in about 5 minutes!

…wish me luck y‘all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back