• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

This is pretty bad. Ngl, I mean yodeling is really impressive, but I don‘t really like it, haha. Especially since we also got really good music

It's not that bad, granted I'm very open to all kinds of music. It's not my favorite thing tho, but I wouldn't call it bad

Most of the time, though, I tend to think about Germany in a historical context, going much farther back than the 19th century for the record.

Most of the time, though, I tend to think about Germany in a historical context, going much farther back than the 19th century for the record.
that is also a good point, cuz european history is old. Also our languages sometimes too, for example, I understand and partially speak the way Germans in the 13th century spoke. Like I understand their songs n stuff with relatively small effort needed

did someone say folk music 1 2 3

though around my area of the world it's more like

did someone say folk music 1 2 3

though around my area of the world it's more like

though this sounds really good tho. I like the sound of a banjo (I almost picked it up a year ago before I decided to go with violin, but there was only one guy in the entire country who taught banjo, so I decided against it. :c still kinda sad about it tho, haha

banjo can be obnoxious but it can also go hard

Personally, I'm more of a... whatever catches my interest guy myself. Not a fan of any particular genre of music.
my main genre is pop punk, but I listen to all kinds of nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back