• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think about lounge/gambling music as well. I also think of Jazz which... might be the same thing. I don't know a lot about music.

Mainly I think of this:

I think about lounge/gambling music as well. I also think of Jazz which... might be the same thing. I don't know a lot about music.

Mainly I think of this:

So that's where that is from lol. Yeee Jazz is pretty close to it. Lounge music basically easy listening music that was used to create a sense of a place. Like a gloomy noir bar for example while Jazz was born out of it. I'm not super good with different music either lol

Music is quite fascinating tho, I tend to just open up a list of music genres and pick one to look into every month just cause i'm always curious

So that's where that is from lol. Yeee Jazz is pretty close to it. Lounge music basically easy listening music that was used to create a sense of a place. Like a gloomy noir bar for example while Jazz was born out of it. I'm not super good with different music either lol
You really should play Ace Attorney. Its fun and it makes you think.

You really should play Ace Attorney. Its fun and it makes you think.
Yee I have, I've played through the first game then the first case of the second game. I should go back to it since I finished up the danganronpa franchise.

This isn't cowpunk, but this is some folk music I've gotten into cause of character creation and I'm addicted again lol

Drinking songs are always on another level what ya meannnn?
Schlager‘s horrible. Even worse if it‘s really folk like, cuz then it‘s just: „let us be happy“ over and over again. Even better if there‘s yodelling involved. At that point I‘ll be gone as far as I can, haha

Schlager‘s horrible. Even worse if it‘s really folk like, cuz then it‘s just: „let us be happy“ over and over again. Even better if there‘s yodelling involved. At that point I‘ll be gone as far as I can, haha
Lmao that would fun as hell for like one time then just grating afterwards lmao

This is pretty bad. Ngl, I mean yodeling is really impressive, but I don‘t really like it, haha. Especially since we also got really good music

Users who are viewing this thread

Back