• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
good lord I'm so sleepy on this hec of a monday morning

Ann's top 3 mysteries:

1. Who is the captain?
  2. What is Ace's real backstory?
  3. Is Calli really her best friend or is she delusional? Definitely the second one.

1. What is Ace's real backstory?
ngl if she did some sleuthing into known robotics manufacturers from the past several years, referencing his core functions, she'd probably just need to know how old he was to make a good guess at where he'd originated even if she'd not know how he got to be here
it's not like a big secret that Soteira was developing security AI tech, and it would've been newsworthy when a big company like that went under. Ace is just an asshole who a. doesn't take anything seriously, and b. wouldn't want to talk about it even if he did haha

Yeah, the best chance Ann would probably get is to use her bugs to spy on her friends (or "friends" in some cases) and she doesn't want to do that, despite using them to spy on literally everyone else. Invasion of privacy is only okay if you don't know the person, apparently.

oh no what's our bedding done to you
Taking me 3x longer to get it on my bed than if I had some that’s common here. Though the thing underneath the comforter (I forgot what it’s called) is amazing during summer and just the general flexibility with temperatures is really good

Taking me 3x longer to get it on my bed than if I had some that’s common here. Though the thing underneath the comforter (I forgot what it’s called) is amazing during summer and just the general flexibility with temperatures is really good
Yup definitely American made! lmao

lmao is that because of the fitted sheet?
my friend only has a fitted sheet and comforter on her bed year round idk how she stands it in the summer
my ideal set up is quilt > light blanket > sheet > me > fitted sheet, temperature variation lol

lmao is that because of the fitted sheet?
my friend only has a fitted sheet and comforter on her bed year round idk how she stands it in the summer
my ideal set up is quilt > light blanket > sheet > me > fitted sheet, temperature variation lol
Maybe? I got mattress protector (was kinda forced to take that) < sheet < me < sheet nr.2 < comforter, which I sometimes leave during summer.

Maybe? I got mattress protector (was kinda forced to take that) < sheet < me < sheet nr.2 < comforter, which I sometimes leave during summer.
I don't know how people can stand so many blankets. It gets way to hot around where I live most of the year so I only have a mattress protector and few blankets. During winter tho I regret my decisions lol

I don't know how people can stand so many blankets. It gets way to hot around where I live most of the year so I only have a mattress protector and few blankets. During winter tho I regret my decisions lol
Yeah. Which is why I kinda like the flexibility of it. Though ngl the best thing ever is when it’s really cold during the winter. Then I also make my room as cold as I can (got some tricks up my sleeves for that cuz I got the hottest room in the entire house), cuz then I can put on an absolutely fluffy sweatshirt and curl up in my bed where it’s really nice and warm and the rest of my room’s basically freezing (sometimes obviously even freezing temperatures cuz I keep my window open)

Yeah. Which is why I kinda like the flexibility of it. Though ngl the best thing ever is when it’s really cold during the winter. Then I also make my room as cold as I can (got some tricks up my sleeves for that cuz I got the hottest room in the entire house), cuz then I can put on an absolutely fluffy sweatshirt and curl up in my bed where it’s really nice and warm and the rest of my room’s basically freezing (sometimes obviously even freezing temperatures cuz I keep my window open)
Fair enough fair enough lol I'm just imagining you bust out a sledgehammer and create a few extra "windows" just to make it cold lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back