• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Across Galaxies and Adventures OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Despite being 18 now I'm still a vehement opposer of exclusively 18+ RPs. Like, RPNs rules are specifically designed so 13+ kids can Roleplay safely.

On a more related note, I got a question about the RP. What's the status of holograms? Like, we know Ren can project some but the way it was worded made it sound more like a film projector than true holograms. So is that the limit to that kind of technology or is there stuff like Tony Stark's sweet holographic setup in Avengers (Link for those who for some reason haven't seen Avengers. Go watch it, it's great. And unlike future Mcu movies you don't need foreknowledge to understand it). I ask because I want to make a joke like this:

"Ann sat in front of her three monitor setup. She probably should have invested in one of those neat holographic setups but she was a bit short on cash so she was stuck with what the ship came with. Honestly, she was lucky the ship came with a setup at all."

Also, what year is it in the RP?

On a more related note, I got a question about the RP. What's the status of holograms? Like, we know Ren can project some but the way it was worded made it sound more like a film projector than true holograms. So is that the limit to that kind of technology or is there stuff like Tony Stark's sweet holographic setup in Avengers (Link for those who for some reason haven't seen Avengers. Go watch it, it's great. And unlike future Mcu movies you don't need foreknowledge to understand it). I ask because I want to make a joke like this:

"Ann sat in front of her three monitor setup. She probably should have invested in one of those neat holographic setups but she was a bit short on cash so she was stuck with what the ship came with. Honestly, she was lucky the ship came with a setup at all."

Also, what year is it in the RP?

I mean I'd say holographs exist (star wars like, tbh) as well as others, and yeah, Ren's basically a human projector, haha

uhhhh, idrk. Sometime that makes our technology here ancient, so maybe around 3259?

Despite being 18 now I'm still a vehement opposer of exclusively 18+ RPs. Like, RPNs rules are specifically designed so 13+ kids can Roleplay safely.
honestly, what annoys me the most if people don't mention anything about the age they feel comfortable roleplaying with. cuz then I'm like: "sooooooo you okay with me asking or not?"

I mean I'd say holographs exist (star wars like, tbh) as well as others, and yeah, Ren's basically a human projector, haha

uhhhh, idrk. Sometime that makes our technology here ancient, so maybe around 3259?
Yeah cuz actual ships that can actually do FTL travel and stop instantly is a huge, huge, huuuuuuuge mega accomplishment. Cuz our galaxy is like 100,000 LIGHT YEARS across. So yeah. Pretty much everyone gunna be dust before we get from one side to the other if we just go ONLY at light speed lol.

If this continues, we really also need a psychiatrist to help all characters beat or handle their addiction

honestly, what annoys me the most if people don't mention anything about the age they feel comfortable roleplaying with. cuz then I'm like: "sooooooo you okay with me asking or not?"
oh I never say anything about it because I really do not care at all lmao

what I've learned since joining rpn: I am an ancient eldritch being

Wait, if everyone's in the common room who's flying the ship?
My friends Tesla can drive itself lol. I'm sure in the 3000+ years later our ship is more advanced than his Tesla. And dun worry. Calli done this before. She knows how to press the AutoPilot button lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back