• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings {achromatopsia's 1x1 search}

achromatopsia

About Me
Hello! My name's Aleks, and I'm a 21 year old student looking for a role play partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 10 years now, so have plenty of experience!

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also happy playing female characters. F/F is fine, M/F I can do with the right plot.
  • I definitely prefer to role play over PM.
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me. :)
Genres
I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. I also really like fantasy things and would like to dabble in sci-fi with the right plot. I'll list off some genres/ideas here in case one takes your fancy:

Demons
Ghosts/Paranormal
Survival
Vampires
Sci-fi
Apocalypse
Crime
Murder
Serial Killer
Hostage
Witches
Magic
Zombies

That's not all I'm up for! Please send me any ideas you have! I have a few ideas floating around for all of these prompts so feel free to ask me about those too!

Fandom
I'm not that into fandoms, but I have a big soft spot for Breaking Bad and Hannibal. So anything based off that (OC) would be pretty neato. I can also be persuaded to jump into my ancient childhood fandom love of Warrior Cats!
I also still adore Pokemon, and have one (underdeveloped) plot we could build off. I'd also love to hear any Pokemon plots you have. :)

Interested in the following
Demons
Survival
Vampires
Apocalypse
Crime
Murder
Serial Killer
Hostage
Zombies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back