• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

achromatopsia

tenor.gif

About Me
Hey! I'm Aleks - I'm 23 with a fulltime job and part time postgraduate degree on the go. I'm looking for a roleplay partner or two. I've been roleplaying for around 9 years now, so have plenty of experience!

General Roleplay Information
  • I love to write a lot, please don't send me minimal replies! Quality is far better than quantity, but I'd like my partner to match me if it's possible.​
  • Please be over 18. I just feel more comfortable writing with people my age or older.​
  • I have a big preference for M/M, but I'm also very happy playing female characters. M/F and F/F is fine too! Romance does not even have to be happen at all.​
  • I prefer to roleplay over PM.​
  • I'm from the UK, so my timezone is GMT.​
  • I love to build plots with my partner, but if you have anything you'd particularly like to try, ask me. :)
  • I can't guarantee a reply every day RP-wise, but I do try to be active and will at least OOC chat with you daily!​
Genres
I'm a big sucker for dark, crime, and horror themes! Anything gritty and intense, and I'm probably for it. I'd love to build a plot of with my RP partner, but I'll throw some themes i'm interested in out there:

Demons
Ghosts/Paranormal
Survival
Vampires
Sci-fi
Apocalypse
Crime/Murder/Serial Killer
Hostage
Witches
Magic
Zombies
Animals
Medieval/Ancient Worlds
Magic/Clairvoyance

Fandoms
I only have a few select fandoms i'm into - mostly for nostalgia reasons. But I absolutely love roleplaying these, so I am always happy to talk about building plots for these:
Hannibal
Warrior Cats
Pokemon
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Fullmetal Alchemist

Send me a PM or reply here if you're interested! :)

Attachments​

• upload_2017-11-30_1-25-6.png
    upload_2017-11-30_1-25-6.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 6​

I’m interested in warrior cats if you are!

I do long and complex responses (and expect the same) and tend to focus on the uniqueness of my characters and environment.
I enjoy darker concepts as I tend to like writing about fear and horror so RPs like characters growing worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies. I also do classics like forbidden mates and found families.

An example of what my characters are like is VultureTooth, a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. Anything he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer strength.
He is a resourceful but blindly ambitious and untactful bulky tom, born without front legs but quick to adapt to difficult situations. He lacks in speed but makes up in sheer strength. action
I also do art.

If you are interested just feel free to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back