• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern aches. | a 1 x 1 search | m/f

Vinegar Bees

flowers & teeth.

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to write with. I'll try to keep this as simple and clear as possible!

Right now, I'm looking to write stories with a central m/f ship, and I would like to play the main female. If we end up doubling up on characters/NPCs/etc., though, I can play male characters, too! I've actually tended to take the male role in m/f ships most often during my many years of RPing because my partner usually wanted to write the girl, and I want a chance to play the girl, haha. (●///▽///●)

I'm only interested in using anime/hand-illustrated pictures for our characters. I've used real life images for characters before, but I'm not interested in using those right now.

I'm very relaxed when it comes to post length. I've written super long posts and very short posts in the past, and I'm okay with my partner doing either or both!

I work full-time during the week, so I'm not able to chat when I'm at work, but I'm very responsive to messages when I'm not working. I have a Discord I can share if you'd like to use that for chatting/plotting!

As for the writing itself, I'll describe some of my wishes below.

premade plots.

These are some plots I already have partially developed in my head. I'll describe them very briefly below, but if you are interested in any of these, please feel free to ask for more details!

HELLBOUND | MODERN/SUPERNATURAL | MALE DEMON X FEMALE HUMAN
A demon, branded as insubordinate by the powers that be in Hell, has been stripped of his power and exiled to the human world. In order to regain his power and stand a chance at survival, the demon will need to seek out and forge a contract with a human, fulfilling a deeply-held desire in exchange for ownership of the human's soul. Meanwhile, a human trying to escape the demons of her past is about to come face-to-face with a demon of a far more corporeal kind...

GENTLY BITTEN | MODERN/SUPERNATURAL | MALE VAMPIRE X FEMALE HUMAN

A pair of children, growing up together in an orphanage, became treasured companions, even as the girl learned the boy's dark secret: that he needed to feed off of human blood to survive. One fateful night, a coven of powerful vampires descended on the orphanage and stole the boy away, leaving destruction in their wake and shattering the peace the two children had found in each other. Years later, the boy is being groomed as the coven's strongest weapon, and the girl is searching tirelessly for him, chasing the memory of the only home she has left.

general cravings.

These are some more loosely-defined pairings I'd be interested in writing. We could figure out the more overarching plots together. The role I would be playing is in bold text.
  • Human x Demon
  • Human x Fallen Angel
  • Human x Vampire
  • Soft, Gentle Girl x Brooding, Angsty Boy
  • Former Childhood Friend x Former Childhood Friend - some sort of tragedy/traumatic event separated them/ended their friendship?
  • Soul Eater-Based RP - Weapon x Meister (I'd be okay with either role!)
  • Fruits Basket-Based RP - Outsider x Cursed Family Member
━━━━━━━━━━━

Ah, that's about it! Please feel free to post here or send me a DM if you're interested in writing with me. (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) Thank you if you took the time to read this! ♡

a 1x1 search

aches.

• filler tab!
  • ♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
bump!! really badly looking for something with demons. ;-; either the hellbound plot, or a general demon x human plot! fallen angels would be nice too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back