• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ace Combat: Rebirth of Razgriz OOC Discussion

really most modern jets can. just not as easily as the Mig or SUs can. and not to the degree either.

True enough. It's mostly just using the drag principle to stall and bleed energy and then bringing her around right again. It's way too bad most other jets can't get the 100+ pushover like the SU's and MiG's can. That makes the Cobra and other agility maneuvers a work of art for them.

And probably why I'm going to have AJ start piloting them later on in the story though I did pick the F-16 starter for a reason.

Yea the Russians were smart to add thrust vectoring to their crafts so early on. Because of that and their doctrine. The Russians have better dog fighting capabilities than most other nations. If only the united states realized dogfighting was still a major factor in air superiority earlier. Then we wouldn't have just caught up with them in jet tech and doctrine

Yea the Russians were smart to add thrust vectoring to their crafts so early on. Because of that and their doctrine. The Russians have better dog fighting capabilities than most other nations. If only the united states realized dogfighting was still a major factor in air superiority earlier. Then we wouldn't have just caught up with them in jet tech and doctrine

I don't know. I'd say it's unfair to compare the two because they both have different strengths and weaknesses that are a pain in the ass for the other.

latest

When AC 7 looks more and more awesome every fucking day.

Good to see thread is still alive. I was beginning to wonder.

I'll probably have my post up sometime tomorrow.

Ok. First I want to say thank you Whisker Whisker If you never made a comment about the rp I wouldn't have noticed. I haven't been receiving notifications for the ic. I will have a post up to introduce Leon and catch him up sometime today.

Probably won't be able to post again t'ill Monday. Shit's crazy at work. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know I said I'd have a post up for today but I got held up at work today and I'm tired. I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back