• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ace Combat: Infinity War, Erusia Strikes

WARWOLF01

VFA-118 "Warwolf" Squadron
Strangereal has been at peace for nearly 75 years after the end of the lighthouse war, but now a new threat is about to emerge, one that will bring OSEA and it's military forces to the brink of war and be at the worse tensions that Erusia and OSEA have ever been at, these two nations will be pushed to the breaking point, will this finally be the tipping point that pushes both sides to go further than they ever have before?
Will either side do the unthinkable? Will either nation survive and be able to come out of this war with one less scar than the other? Will either side find an ace that is able to outwit the other side's ace and finally bring their legend and the enemy's military to a standstill?

Hello everyone,

I am looking to do a roleplay in the Ace Combat video game universe and if anyone is interested, they can join in on it. We will be using the lighthouse war from ace combat 7 as a starting point for this larger war. If anyone is interested comment below, when I get at least 3 or 4 people interested, I will post a character thread, thank you.

An Ace Combat roleplay? Interesting maneuver...

If it's 75 years after 2019 though, I have to wonder what kind of planes would be in use at that point.

Needless to say, I am intrigued, though I am not the most familiar with the Ace Combat Series. (I think the last Ace Combat game was 4 for me...? It's been a while and I don't remember much.)

Needless to say, I am intrigued, though I am not the most familiar with the Ace Combat Series. (I think the last Ace Combat game was 4 for me...? It's been a while and I don't remember much.)
It's fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back