• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Accordion issues

clarinetti

Spectre
Hi there,

I've been having some problems coding with the accordions: they work fine and show the information in each slide normally, but when I add coding to change the posts background/ text colour, the accordions go wonky and when you click them the text within doesn't appear (Attached media/ photos do however). Would someone have any suggestions on how to fix this? If it helps, I can attach a copy of the BBCode.

Thanks,

clarinetti

Could you provide the code?

Indeed, here it is:
Code:
[CENTER][GALLERY=media, 32082]NPC Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY][/CENTER]
[H]WIP[/H]
[accordion]
{slide=The Mayor}[GALLERY=media, 32092]Gorecki Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:17 PM[/GALLERY]
Nicknames, Titles: Mayor Gorecki
Class: Human
Personality:
Character Strengths: Gregarious, Diplomatic, Intuitive.
Character Flaws: Malleable, Complaisant, Indecisive.
Biography:
Misc: A major donut enthusiast, Mike spends a considerable amount of his free-time both cooking and consuming the delightful fried pastries (His favourite being the raspberry filled powder ones).
{/slide}
{slide=The Sheriff}[GALLERY=media, 32096]Corbett Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:17 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
{slide=The Patrol Officer}[GALLERY=media, 32093]Whitfield Header 2 by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:17 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
{slide=The Craftsman}[GALLERY=media, 32090]Svedas Header 1 by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
{slide=The Magnate}[GALLERY=media, 32088]McIntyre Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
{slide=The Scholar}[GALLERY=media, 32085]Sommers Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
{slide=The Bartender}[GALLERY=media, 32089]Morrison Header by clarinetti posted Nov 12, 2017 at 6:15 PM[/GALLERY]{/slide}
[/accordion]

No, I didn't know about this thread- thank you for linking it ^.^ . I'm going to look it over and see if I can fix things up from there. If I still come up with issues afterwards, would you mind if I contact you?

It's a wonderful guide that breaks down strictly BBCode styling for it. Give it a shot and see if it works for you, and yes, just reply here if you need more help. :3 I'm sure if I am unable to reply another helpful member may pop up.

Hi there,

I've been having some problems coding with the accordions: they work fine and show the information in each slide normally, but when I add coding to change the posts background/ text colour, the accordions go wonky and when you click them the text within doesn't appear (Attached media/ photos do however). Would someone have any suggestions on how to fix this? If it helps, I can attach a copy of the BBCode.

Thanks,

clarinetti

Hey there! So I'm still new to coding, but I was able to do this with your code:

Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.29.47 PM.png

If you'd like, I can tell you how I did it, or give you a better accordion code with all that stuff in it. It that makes sense. >< Let me know!

EDIT:
I also noticed that I can't see your pictures, which I think means you have them set to private. Not sure if you meant to have them that way, but if you want others to see them you have to change that. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back