• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Accidentally Saving the Galaxy (Incident 87)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Luna
"Oh god this is like that ride back at Thorton Towers and the alcohol isn't helping wait how am I even being held back? " "Escapees detected" "Oh shit what was that!? Kyra are there any guns on this ship?"
BackSet BackSet
MehIsPotato MehIsPotato

Pan
Pan, who had somehow managed to stay planted in his seat, recognized the pursuers.

"Aw shit it's the feds, What did you do you make them so mad at you?"

Pan felt kind of stupid for saying that after realizing that everyone in the ship but him was either a hired killer or an illegal smuggler.

"Oh wait never mind, I know"
BackSet BackSet
MehIsPotato MehIsPotato
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Last edited:
Luna
"I am NOT going back to prison. Step on it, Han Solo. Jump into hyperspace or something."

Kyra White
Keep your socks on
Keep your socks on Mary Sue!” Kyra called back. She didn’t like backseat drivers. “We’re not using the guns. That would require turning back towards the scary InterFed ships! Though, they’re nit like any InterFed ships I’ve ever seen.”

It was not an observation she should have made while flying a spaceship and being drunk but she could multitask. They really were weird ships. They were InterFed models but they were heavily modified. And they were blue. InterFed ships were usually green.

(Watch it with the one liners. They make characters seem a little one dimensional)

Kyra White
ugggh! Do we have to do this now!
Kyra sighed. Why did they have to do this now. Couldn’t they wait until after they were out of mortal danger. She shouldn’t be instigating thus. And yet she snarked back anyway.

“This ain’t the millenium falcon Mary Sue! And even if it was, the Millenium falcon’s turret was operated by a seperate gunner! And I don’t want any of you touching any sensitive equipment in my ship!”

She was very protective of her ship. Speaking of her ship, she was almost out into open space. Once she was out she could do a hyperspace jump. And then they’d escape. Closer. Closer. Gotcha! They were out! Kyra engaged the hyperdrive.

“Hold onto your Atoms, losers! The hyperdrive moght be a little finicky!” And with that they were out into hyperspace.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B MehIsPotato MehIsPotato Chokky malk Chokky malk

luna
"I don't recognise these ships. They look a bit weird. What do you think about Kyra?"Luna rummaged around inside her bag "I only got normal guns. I don't think they work in zero gravity and even if they did the kickback would probably send me flying" "and I don't want any of you touching any sensitive equipment in my ship!" "Don't worry I won't touch anything. Besides I'm terrible at driving anyway." Luna studied the interior of the ship carefully "did you smuggle drugs at one point? I mean I wouldn't judge you if you did I mean I kill people for a living without discrimination.This remin-" "Hold onto your Atoms, losers! The hyperdrive might be a little finicky!”
"Wait what do you mean finicky?!"

Kyra White
*heavy breathing*
One horrifying and scary fast ride later, they were out of Hyperspace. Kyra was a skilled pilot, used to Zero G and crazy stunts, but even she hated Hyperspace.

She breathed heavily. “Y’all okay back there? Nobody’s Atoms have been reconfigured into something else?”

Kyra took a few deep breaths. In, out, in, out. Okay. She was good. She also wasn’t drunk anymore. Hyperspace actually did sober you up. Of course, if you don’t already have natural piloting reflexes your probably not gonna make it into hyperspace in the first place if you’re drunk.

Kyra engaged the autopilot and went back to check on her passengers. “I’ll smuggle anything.” She said to Midnight. “Drugs, Weapons caches, pies you keep telling your mom you’ve eaten but really you hate them so you want me to smuggle them because you don’t want to hurt her feelings. As long as you’ve got money, I’ll smuggle it. I’ve never really smuggled humans farther than the next planet over, though. As I said, the Hyperdrive can be a little finicky and it certainly does not help your payment chances if your clients arm has been turned into a writhing mass of tentacles.”

Unless, of course, your clent was a Cephalian, whose arms actually were writing masses of tentacles. Though, they could control their tentacles. But that wasn’t really tangently related to the story. It was just worldbuilding. Lucky none of our characters can hear this.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Chokky malk Chokky malk MehIsPotato MehIsPotato

Luna
She sighed with relief. Thank God she lost the feds. Luna knew all too well what would happen to her in prison."Well, I think everything is in the right place. But the question is. Where are we going now?" Luna took out a half-empty bottle of cola from her bag and offered it to "want some?" Kyra before taking apart her pistol and inspecting the pieces for wear and tear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back