• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Accidentally Saving the Galaxy (Incident 87)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Luna
"You sure there? He's touching you up".'Jesus whats her problem. Is this what I get for being a good Samaritan?' She sighed and rifled through the dead men's pockets taking money, phones and jewellery and picked up her drink from the counter before downing it in one go.
MehIsPotato MehIsPotato

“Allison. But call me Alli.” She said it without thought. She looked at Skyler then at Luna. “yep. And while we’re on names, who are you?” She asked, as she wasn’t there when Luna was introducing herself to whoever that other woman was

luna
"Oh I'm Midnight" She accidentally burns the tip of her finger whilst trying to do some zippo lighter tricks with the lighter she got off a corpse and drops it

Pan
Pan realizes suddenly that the bar is like 70% girls, really unusual for a place like this, he decides to introduce himself, cuz why not? He looks over to the girls who were already talking "I'm Pan by the way, and thanks for giving me all this work to do tomorrow." he nods to the dead bodies on the floor.

"And of course you do something as stupid as that" she mumbles, half to herself. "I had nothing to do with this. I was over at a corer when they shot and killed this man" she said, starting to get mad.

Chokky malk Chokky malk

Alli picks up the lighter and gives it back to Luna. “And now we’re all going to pretend that Midnight is your name. Cool.” There was so much sarcasm in her voice. She turned to Pan. “Okay. Hi Pan. I’m Alli,” She said, introducing herself for the second time.
Chokky malk Chokky malk
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Pan
"well you guys are in a good mood" Pan looks down at his root beer, Why does this place even have root beer?

Luna
"Of course I won't tell you my real name. I've only known you for a few minutes. For all, I know you could be with them" she points at the bodies and looks at Pan "sorry about the mess Mr Janitor i promise to make sure its outside next time ok?"

Alli nodded and rolled her eyes. She could see the reasoning to some extent. “Alright, Alright. Yes I am in a good mood, thank you very so much kind janitor,” she said sarcastically, “and give me another one of these,” She said after finishing her second drink

The series of events that followed could only be described as a combination of slap stick comedy, a bad anime, and some kind of drug induced trip. As soon as Thor watching the guy put a mop bucket on his head and start fighting he took a long look down at his shot glass and bottle. He picked up the bottle looking at its dark amber and gold colors to see if he had been poisoned or drugged. As the series of events continued he took a sniff of the drink and it smelled fine. With a frown he took another shoot. A thought crossed his mind as he sat there. Maybe he had died at some point. Did the Russian get the drop on him and this is the afterlife….because if it was he was in hell.

He looked at the trope of characters at and around the bar taking note of a woman with a bow and arrow. Thor always thought of himself as an open minded individual…but he was almost 100% sure he walked into the wrong bar. With that thought he took another shoot and sighed heavily. “This is ridiculous..” he said in a low somber tone.

Luna
"Whats wrong?" Luna asked the man at the bar.it was clearly evident that the events from today has unsettled him "What did you expect from Shition? Caviar and Champagne?" Luna picks up her cigarette she dropped while fighting and continued smoking it while pulling her phone out of her pocket and starting to play games on it.
SpaceDandy SpaceDandy

Kyra White
what the heck just happened
As quick as the fighting began it stopped. Kyra found herself sitting at the bar drinking whine again.

“what... just happened? Weren’t we just fighting people? Did some reality warping shit just happen?” These were all questions Kyra voiced. It was so freaking confusing. She was fighting. Then not fighting. She had no idea what had happened. And that made her severely unhappy.

She made a move to get up from the bar and leave. And that was when the entire planet seemed to shake. And not in a “oh no there’s an earthquake sort of way” more of a “The planet is being torn apart” kind of way.

“That didn’t sound like some mob guys.” Kyra said, her tone not betraying her fear.

“People of Shition!” A voice said, Seemingly coming from everywhere at once. “There have been anomalies detected in this area. Everybody who doesn’t want to be destroyed with this planet should evacuate.”

Holy shit. This was big. Very big. Anomalies? Something had seemed off. There were people here. She was drunk and she was having heroic urges. She turned to the bar.

“I have a ship!” She called out. “Anyone who doesn’t have a ship and doesn’t want to die follow me!” She then turned to Midnight. “Mary sue! You owe me one! Help me get anyone who will accept my help to the safety of my ship.”

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

“SHIT! I’m coming with you!” Alli shouted, grabbing her bag and walking to the girl. She didn’t want to be destroyed, or it was atleast one of the things she wanted to do least. She looked around, wondering who else would come. She wiped a bead of sweat off of her temple as the countdown began. “50, 49, 48...”
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B BackSet BackSet

Thor quickly put his helmet on sliding off the bar stool and ran out the door. He was able to escape off the planet using one of the hidden Yakuza ships that was parked nearby. He changed his name to Conan, but that was another story for another time....

(OOC: The End)

Luna
"Don't call me that, Han Solo" Luna shouts as she grabs her bags "Hey! Legolas! and Janitor! move it!" She throws her bags onto Kyra's ship "I'm going back to grab the janitor and Legolas" Frantically Luna ran off in the direction of the bar
BackSet BackSet
Chokky malk Chokky malk
RubyZoo RubyZoo

Kyra White
I take no offense to that
Midnight’s insult barely affected Kyra. She liked Star Wars. Han Solo in particular. Though, it could have used more female characters. Ah well. Kyra got into her ships cockpit and activated the start up sequence. No sense in waiting till everyone’s on board to start it up and then takenforever starting up and not being able to leave the planet before it’s destroyed.

Alli threw her things on the ship and boarded, taking a seat on the back because in all honesty didn’t know how to fly. She sat there, leaning back in her seat and using her phone to text her boss

Pan
Pan had fallen asleep with his head collapsed on the bar and didn't notice the planet destroying disaster that was currently occurring. When Midnight shook him awake he looked around at the buildings crumbling apart outside, grabbed as many janitorial supplies as he could, and followed her to the Artemis. Once he was inside he said "Well at least I don't have to clean up that mess anymore."
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
BackSet BackSet

Last edited:
Luna
"Cmon.Cmon" Luna was sprinting at the craft taking off and barely manages to put one hand on the ship and extends her other hand to the Janitor "Hurry up! Cmon move it!"
Chokky malk Chokky malk

The Artemis
EF5FDF87-46AF-4822-B4AD-85B89B7D3595.jpeg

Kyra White
strap in ya pack of losers

Kyra was getting excited. This was her element. Granted, she might be detrimented by the fact that she was drunk, but still. She flicked a couple of switches and pushed a couple of buttons and then put her hands on the controls. Bay doors, closed. Engines, engaged. Pilot, ready to rock and roll.

Bam! They were out of there. Just in time too, as the planet exploded behind them. Kyra laughed. She loved this. This was her thing. She flew ships. She smuggled stuff. This was what she lived for.

MehIsPotato MehIsPotato 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Chokky malk Chokky malk

Luna
Luna was thrown back into a wall "Where are the seatbelts!!!!???".Dazed she picked herself up and looked through her bag "Luckily i managed to grab all my weapons and some of my money so we can get food n stuff"
BackSet BackSet

Allison felt like a movie star, watching as the planet exploded behind them. It was horrifying , but somehow beautiful at the same time. She turned back to the front to see that she had been slammed against the wall without noticing. She got up and somehow managed to get to her seat, sighing quietly under her breath. “Yeah, I agree with NightNight... where are the seatbelts?!” She asked louder than she probably should have. She looked at Kyra. “I don’t even know your name!” She exclaimed, half mad at herself, half mad at Kyra.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
BackSet BackSet

Kyra White
No, there are no seatbelts
“It’s Kyra!” Kyra shouted. “And this is a smuggling ship! For cargo! The seats are a just in case thing! There are no seatbelts!” Honestly, it was like these people knew nothing about spaceships at all. How did you get to live on the galaxy and know nothing about spaceships.

“Escapees detected!” Said a familiar voice emenating from everywhere. “Persue!”

“Shit.” Kyra uttered as the first laser fired past. “Hold on tight losers! Things are about to get rough!”

And in keeping with the roughness, Kyra began to preform complex evasive maneuvers.

Allison was fighting not to swear t. A lot. At one specific person. And she succeeded.

“Where are we going?! And why are THEY following us?” And who are THEY?”

Allison was holding onto her seat, keeping Midnight in hers with Allison’s telekinesis.

She bit the inside of her lip slightly, swearing under her breath. A lot. At one specific person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back