• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ɪɴꜱᴜʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ - ᴀɴ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴀɪʀʙᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ (Accepting new members)

Characters
Here
Charlie had arrived at the town early... A bit too early... Maybe 3 hours early to be exact. She couldn't sleep the night before, since the reality of her decision had hit like a high speed train. But, with a night of contemplating her life choices, she was ok this morning. She could manage through the days and panic at night while no one was watching! That was her whole plan... After waiting a few hours on a roof, she finally got down and arrived at the meeting location, helping some others move supplies. She was relieved to see Zai approach... She knew him! He wasn't a stranger and that made her more comfortable.

At first she was happy about his presence, then the smile dropped from her face momentarily. What if Zai got hurt?! What if he died?!! No, Zai was strong, he could take care of himself! She smiled again, the feeling of dread she worked through the night before coming back in an instant. "I'm not sure what we're traveling on... I hope it's something fast!" She said to him.

Fen hadn't been sure whether she wanted to join this odd mission. It was life threatening... But it did offer quite a lot of money. Money that she could use to help her non-bender brother who wanted investment in the business he was thinking to start. Was it worth her life? Not really but it was certainly a motivation. She was happy to be included, anyway. She hadn't expected that the council would know about her skills but then again, the council probably knew everything, so she shouldn't have been surprised. The only problem was that she was still improving. She wasn't a pro-bender yet and that put a sliver of a doubt in her mind regarding her abilities.

She debated all night if she should go but with the arrival of the morning, all doubts had vanished. She was confident that she would prove herself there and make sure the mission was successful. She was ready and with a deep breath, she made her way to where the rest of the selected people were waiting. The only familiar faces were Zai and Charlie, so she went to them.

"I hope we get sky bisons!" She joined in the conversation.

Zai nodded in agreement, he liked the small airbenders girls enthusiasm. He had seen his fair share of sky bison, especially circling over on Airbender Island. But there was something much more heavy on his mind. Yeah sure Zai and his team as well as most people on this island had used their bending for games or practicing for fun but had they ever fought an actually enemy? An enemy that wanted to kill them in fact? He shuttered at the thought, hopefully it would come as natural to him as pro-bending.

A woman appeared with a sky bison in tow - "Hello all on behalf of Airbender Island we would like to give you a sky bison for the mission. His name is Benti"

Wyn basically hopped up out of her seat, awestruck about the size of the huge creature. Ive never seen one this close, she thought thinking back to her animal studies with her father. This put a tinge of excitement in her mood, she was feeling pretty anxious about starting the journey this morning. Especially because she was told that she would be a main navigator on the trip. "Ahem" She cleared her throat to get everyones attention. "Hello everyone my name is Wyn, i'm kind of the map geek." She joked, hoping someone would laugh. "I have already plotted our route to get to Chu City, is everyone ready?"

(Sorry guys, was celebrating my bday yesterday + midterms today)

Shio was laying down in some soft grass, looking to the sky with a face filled with serene peace. Yet, his mind was anything but serene he was thinking about the events of yesterday, after seeing Zai's reaction he couldn't help but wonder if the situation is that bad. "Why did I agree..." Shio muttered to himself, remembering as he agreed to set out on the voyage to find the avatar, it seemed like he merely followed what everyone else was doing without much thought. He sighed "Maybe it's better if I just don't show up, there isn't anything binding me but my word, and I've lost that respect years ago." then thinking for a moment, he shook his head, stood up and stretched. "But I guess I deserved a vacation ever now and again, who knows maybe I can meet some cute fire nation girls." He cheerfully thought as he hummed a tune and headed to the designated meeting point.

Arriving to the meeting point, carrying the bare essentials for the voyage and his waterskin Shio looked in slight shock at the behemoth of a Bison before him "Your expecting us to ride that thing captain. You sure know how to ride in style." he approached Zai with a smirk on his face, Shio didn't know if Zai believed he would show up or not given his track record but Shio was never one to miss an opportunity to tease the hothead "Did you think I would let you travel with these fine ladies by yourself, the way you handle things they'd all be burnt to a crisp by the next morning." before smiling and offering a fist bump

(Happy late bdaayy!!!)

Zai turned around to see his third teammate holding out a fist. He was honestly a little shocked to see the burly, strong, waterbender but maybe Shiro had something else in mind besides the impending death of them all when he choose to come. He held out a fist to meet his, "seems like super dangerous missions have their perks" he added. Even though Zai was in a grim mood, Shiro's enthusiasm was a welcoming distraction. He held out a hand to the other girls to help them up on the big bison, "anyone need a hand? We should probably get going."

(yeah happy late birthday!!)

Charlie ungracefully clambered up onto the bison. She ended up on her stomach for a moment before rolling over on the saddle. "Hi Shio! This is gonna be fun!" She lied. "Let's gooo!" She was starting to get anxious and wanted to get going.

(Happy Belated Birthday!)

Fen couldn't believe it! An actual Sky Bison was in front of her. If only her brother could be here, he'd love it. She turned towards the girl who had dropped her maps yesterday and listened to what she had to say. She nodded enthusiastically. She was beyond ready now that she was getting to ride a sky bison. She saw Shio approach the group and tease Zai. Fen smiled. They could use his jokes on such a dangerous mission to lighten up. She laughed when Zai offered a hand.

"I don't need assistance here, this is my department." She winked and jumped, riding the air and sat down on the bison, gracefully. "Oh, how I love air-bending." She grinned.

(I feel like i'm kind of stuck on the plot, any ideas?)
Let's move to Chu city and let's say we get a few clues that the Avatar's been there. Alongside us, The Grim are also there and there's an encounter during the night between the two groups...? What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back